Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive Plus v1.04 Test Servers?

130 replies [Last post]
><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture
Which gameconfig would you like to see running on the Excessive

Plus guys, this maybe will be like the others official servers from + team, u are allowed to vote 4 maps, and the rotation is decided on a web like http://www.excessiveplus.net/vote-tag/, anyway u can vote 4 that big maps on the server.

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

LSF ~ MASTAH
Mastah's picture

plus but i wanna be.cfg

Internet Bezprzewodowy
Mouse:logitech m525 and || Mousepad: one for 3$ || Headphones: some panasonics Happy

easy
Developer
easy's picture

*[UO]*OSKALIBER'
Oskaliber's picture

Nice :thumbleft:

And when server will be online?

>> Undead Order Clan Site & Forum <<

# Razer Diamondback # SteelPad QcK # Philips SHP2500 # Flatron F700B

tito 'el bandito
Cold's picture

for me + Happy

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

The best will be propably plus. because it is the most played cfg i think. Btw if youre variant which is something like plus.cfg + switchtime 0 iam for that. plus.cfg swithtime is too lazy

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

@up
Plus.cfg is lazzy bcoz phisic not the switch time.
e5 is much more dynamic and if u wanna plus+e5 add rockets and multijumps to e5r.cfg that will be suck ever.

@tp
e5r vote coz no e5 here

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

@up
Plus.cfg is lazzy bcoz phisic not the switch time.
e5 is much more dynamic and if u wanna plus+e5 add rockets and multijumps to e5r.cfg that will be suck ever.

hell yea, immortal the colored :f (compared with saruman the white/colored)
physics buhhaa
e5r has physics 0 means ur stuck to the direction ur flying, means also u gonna hit a lot of walls.
plus has physics 2 = cpm, means u can change the direction and u will hit less walls = more flow.
e5 is much less dynamic cuz of less rythm (1msec switch time + human = norythm)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

u never heard of X-Nature cfg

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

u never heard of X-Nature cfg

yeah, i started with e+ on x-nature server Big grin Golden times for me. I played x-nature 2 config but it has another psychics than plus.cfg. Is it changed or original had really another psychics?

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603