What do you want Quake 5 to be?

15 replies [Last post]
Managorth Anora
Grim Sorcerer's picture
I want this Quake reboot to be the original concept of Quake, I'd be quite interesting seeing a FPS game as a RPG. Not really going to look forward to a Quake 2 sequel or prequel or another Quake 3 revival.

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
Managorth Anora wrote:

I want this Quake reboot to be the original concept of Quake, I'd be quite interesting seeing a FPS game as a RPG. Not really going to look forward to a Quake 2 sequel or prequel or another Quake 3 revival.

Take Out Drugs Happy Thx Gbye Kiss Admin Ban Plz xD Call me

Managorth Anora
Grim Sorcerer's picture

What did I do to get a ban?

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: What do you want Quake 5 to be?

dont mind his saying "Admin Ban Plz xD" is a quote that ppl are using for fun.. (not serious)

ontopic: i say quake 5 will use the new id engine tech 5 or 6? which means it will have more improved graphics then quake 4 had .. and that will results in a fps most probably .. considering that quake engine made nice money from selling the engine to other companies to produce fast games since quake 1(??) i don't think they will change it..

________
epsislow

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture

you didn't do nothing wrong, its just turaj.

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

Managorth Anora
Grim Sorcerer's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

dont mind his saying "Admin Ban Plz xD" is a quote that ppl are using for fun.. (not serious)

ontopic: i say quake 5 will use the new id engine tech 5 or 6? which means it will have more improved graphics then quake 4 had .. and that will results in a fps most probably .. considering that quake engine made nice money from selling the engine to other companies to produce fast games since quake 1(??) i don't think they will change it..

________
epsislow

Yeah but, Quake was actually going to be the next step for id Software but turned out as a FPS. I just feel like a RPG (like Hexen, not crappy FF games) rather than another sequel to Quake 2 or another useless Quake 3 remake. They said Quake 5 would be using id Tech 5, but the game is not yet in development.

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

you didn't do nothing wrong, its just turaj.

<3

CSM> >HOLLOW
Piranha's picture

i didnt know there was gonna be a quake 5

hope its better prepared than this hell hole Tongue

j wrote:

..build a robot who control ppl? we have mow!

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

Guys, stop using drugs. There wont be quake 5, especially cos incoming fail with quake live.

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

if there is a quake 5 i want it to be E+ but with all the crap taken away and all the stuff which its to complicated to add, added.

Edit: And a large skill based player base not a commercial one. hey i can dream...

Managorth Anora
Grim Sorcerer's picture
LNNT FROGGY wrote:

Guys, stop using drugs. There wont be quake 5, especially cos incoming fail with quake live.

Look on Wikipedia.

METEORKID wrote:

if there is a quake 5 i want it to be E+ but with all
the crap taken away and all the stuff which its to complicated to add,
added.

Edit: And a large skill based player base not a commercial one. hey i can dream...

No, that would be Quake 3 all over again. They can do that with their stupid Quake Live.