TVL 2:0 KoD / 9.12.2007

24 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
^freak.bnt! wrote:

I am cool for cool ppl ,and i am motherfucker for motherfuckers.

rofl, sad ...

^freak.bnt! wrote:

i am not publishing all those shits what your "m8s" writing so gtfo.

You are, man, coz You just yesterday did it roflmao

Nothing is impossible

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

lock.

decision later.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

KatipaN
katipan's picture

I came too late for reply, topic was already closed, so thx foksie that allowed me posting now.

Since i know Keeper and Crucifix, there is flame war... I cant say who started with it, i dont know and i wont be judge. I can say who should stop it - they both.
Iam thinking about flamewar TVL vs Crucifix. Why isnt flamewar KoD vs Keeper ? I think that u Keeper too much talking about your private flamewar as about clan matter. Its only your problem which shouldnt be involved on clan level and especially not here.

@cw

That cruci changed nick to this words is bad, in KoD private rules isnt allowed this. As defence i will quote u Abarth after first map dm17 - 'TVL*ABARTH: ale z was pipki kod'

Crucifix is clanwar admin for this league and TVL didn't wanted talk with him about cw details. So i called Keeper before war. Because TVL last time selected server where they feel good for play, we wanted select server now. There was no discuss about server with me too. I got reply that they waiting on BNT server or will be WO from KoD side. We wanted play on KoD server, with referee DirtyOld, so isnt some advantage for us. Also TVL already played on KoD server like other clans. Finaly i forced KoD members to play on server, which TVL wanted, in spite of KoD members opinion.

Harmonic cw is good work of concerned parties Winking

@nood: Idea u r futurity of this forum

Sriam
Sriam's picture

such situations will make e+ go down Sad

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!