Punkbuster: enabled
Pure Server: enabled

Refree: BNT*DirtyOld
GG KoD and TVL

Login or register to view attached files
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

on dm2 the guy with the name TVL suck cocks, i think he should be getting a time out for rude behaviour like 1 fight round ? this is not accepteble IMO

Im a bit disappointed by KoD... they shouldnt tolerate something like that...

anyways looks like gg Winking

Kefir
Impact's picture

Damm crucyfix I HOPE u get BAN for this on all server's but why Kati give promision on that move Straight face

Look for my BFG at Space Station

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

can someone suply a bit more info as to what was that?

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture

gg tvl nice on dm17..)))

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
TVL 2:0 KoD / 9.12.2007
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Crucifix don't like to loose... childish cry :-({|= :salute: :mrgreen:

edit: and gG Applause

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Ok If u want, but sorry for my english

long time ago when I plays as BEHEMOTH*KoD i plays with fake nick vs MAYDAY (now CRUCYFIX*KoD) many times and always kick his ass

he say me aslways cheater, bal bla bla, and many time says bad words about my mother

I blocked him when he can join to KoD (Katipan know about this) I plays as BEHEMOTH*KoD
I blocked him when he can join to ED (Akro know about this) I plays as MORPH*ED
I blocked him when he can join to TVL - why ? - becouse he never apologize me for bad words about my mother

he can talk about me, no problem, many ppl talk bad words to me, after we talk and we are friends

but when U talk BAD WORDS to me about mu MOTHER - I never forget U this

before CW he talk with Abarth on MSN and says bad words about me SHOT0070. jpg

KoDs are angry becouse must plays on NEUTRAL SERVER, TVL no akcept Enemy server, Katipan says me on mSN this is not fair, On first CW TVL choose server and now again choose - but TVL newer choose TVLs server , we always plays on NEUTRAL SERVER - this is problem ?

On server he says bad words about my MOTHER again, All TVL's see this

few second to end CW's he changed nick - TVL_SUCKED_COCKS

this is it Happy

mayby I provocated him, mayby I dont like him, he can be angry for me BUT he cant write this fucking shits about my CLAN

sry all others KoD's for this shits and any problems but U know me Im found KoD and still like this clan

HDclan|muso
MusoraniNN's picture

some from KOD are not able to lose... Sad

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

thank you for the info.

i see dirty was ref, so ill ask him for his side, and then some action will be taken for this.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!

DEMOS from dm17

http://bimpcta.republika.pl/TVLvsKOD_dm17.dm_68

Good work M8's Happy

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

thank you for the info.

i see dirty was ref, so ill ask him for his side, and then some action will be taken for this.

lol

thinking when u talking about some thing .... i be very happy if u do some action about cruci for some words after situation with X kicking players in rank cw and ref not do nothing ))))

about keep no only crici not like him .... how many times this rat out from kod ed tvl some one know ? with opinion aaaaa u all not lisen me la la la la ... some one know how many times keep play with name maygay? How many time keep talks about kod spamers switchers and rail noobs when kod not saying nothing ? come on .... stop crying u win we lose at this time ....
any way no one from TVL not was kicking with pb like X

GG TVL