TVL 2:0 KoD / 9.12.2007

24 replies [Last post]
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
Woo(Rus) wrote:

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:
thank you for the info.

i see dirty was ref, so ill ask him for his side, and then some action will be taken for this.

lol

thinking when u talking about some thing .... i be very happy if u do some action about cruci for some words after situation with X kicking players in rank cw and ref not do nothing ))))

about keep no only crici not like him .... how many times this rat out from kod ed tvl some one know ? with opinion aaaaa u all not lisen me la la la la ... some one know how many times keep play with name maygay? How many time keep talks about kod spamers switchers and rail noobs when kod not saying nothing ? come on .... stop crying u win we lose at this time ....
any way no one from TVL not was kicking with pb like X

GG TVL

second no my IDOL Happy

and who cry? funny

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

First of all I'm glad to see all this lies about blocking me by god of quake Kepplol Big grin U R still too hard ego man ,that's why i hate u. U think that u r boss here ,and that u r clean, but u r dirt shit man (sorry dirty*bnt Tongue )

I am not stressed about we losed cause' I know what form is now KoD and I wasn't think about big win. This is not problem cause we lose ,cause I am playing since half year already just for fun. I am not excited like U kid, and like Your friends who thinks in same dumbhead type. Better start think about women , alcohol etc, not just tvl q3 masters Big grin

I am very happy that I am not other clan. I love KoD cause now there r good m8s, what i cannot say about Your clan when u quit/join and other haha kiddy things.

I did it cause' I was a born with enough middle fingers for show U big fuckoff from my side. Normally I am calm but even Abathol was calling KoD as pussies I've dicide to do this sneaky trick Happy

We will never on neutral way kid.

Anyway about match: KoD still isn't enough prepared for good stick together for camptype.
I'm really happy and glad to have such a nice friends in clan :twisted:

NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

fw TRB 2-0 KoD....i never see so much cry about game....
KoD plz don't be kids Laughing

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Such things have no place in a rank war. I dont care who did what before, i care who did what NOW.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*BNT* TYP!

Good game guys

(besides the KOD vs TVL hatecrimes Winking )

Looks like TVL still have a little chance to win the E5R League Big grin

pure e5r whore

Woo(Rus)
Woorus's picture
typ! wrote:

Good game guys

(besides the KOD vs TVL hatecrimes Winking )

dont think so )))) bnt win this time ... nice only one from this league - kod only one team who stop BNT ))))))) nice play guys Big grin Big grin

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

i'm sad about crucis action, i always thought you are a cool guy...
anyway if somebody wants to know the whole cw-story, call me on msn... but i think it isn't needed...

well played abarth Winking

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
typ! wrote:

BNT needs to win at least one map against X to become champion... Winking

anyways looks like another flame topic...
@Cruci/KoD...
there is a graduating difference between flaming on public, during cw and on official screenshot.
Because the official screenshot is seen by many ppl and just gives a really bad reputation towards you and your clan concerning sportsmanship.
Imo there is nothing else to be done than agreeing to the failure and to apologize... but due to the posts here this option is gone Id say Sad

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

ONTOPIC: very good game guys. Dm17 after half of time was for me a bit boring, dunno why, sorry about that Tongue (You will see on dm17's demo).

OFFTOPIC: See demo below from Q3dm2 and see what Crucyfix did ... And tell me if there is reason to not talk that crucy can lose ... There isnt. I would like to say now to crucy "sorry" but I won't. Like Keeper's screenshot (took on first page) says, I though crucy isnt so childish and kid, I though my tvl mates say about him a bit too hard ... I was wrong.
I wish keeper didnt take more screenshots about crucyfix's talking on server then. You would assume more these things about vodevil to Yourself.

Nothing is impossible

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

I am cool for cool ppl ,and i am motherfucker for motherfuckers.
I'm not here for love me.
NO respect from my side to most of tvl members that's all.
Now u can make big "booo" in next matches.

For me this is closed. I know what i did and i will never change my opinion about ppl like keepy, unreally or their monkeys.

to abarth: i am not publishing all those shits what your "m8s" writing so gtfo.

Asta La Vista.