TDMaWHL 2016 / need referee or enough Server (all player really) Demos?

27 replies [Last post]
echooo ^
echo's picture
Re: TDMaWHL 2016 / need referee or enough Server (all player ...

just to let you know ppl - if you are seeing me online or at chat - Call me - i can help and ref a game Smug
ps. 50€/20 mins, every 5 minutes more +8€, i accept credit cards (visa/mastercard hohohohihihi;)))

/
q3fun's picture

This question about TDMaWHL2016, there dedicated serers with fixed settings, which can not be changed. The server can record demos. Referee work does not make sense.

epsiplayer wrote:
You will miss the neutral referee but you will have the MVD for rank and other players that wanna watch and check for cheaters..

Skullking spoke, what MVD insufficient to check for cheaters, and he right. Especially when the server with antiWallhak, on MVD it's not reflected

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
/ wrote:

This question about TDMaWHL2016, there dedicated serers with fixed settings, which can not be changed.

Good then why you cannot have xp_maxMVD "1" in those settings?

This will allow any spec person to record MVDs not only referees.
And that person becomes.. tadaa referee for that game. Problem fixed.
(Must be accepted by Frrrr in regard to not having neutral referee)

If you say you cant check for cheaters, why do you play games for ranking? Ranking is about not allowing cheaters in ranked games.

You could play normal games not ranked. Another way to fix problem.

/
q3fun's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

why, servers have xp_maxMVD on "1"

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
/ wrote:

epsiplayer wrote:

why, servers have xp_maxMVD on "1"

If so then why you can't find someone to do startmvd? Anyone.

/
q3fun's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

If you say you cant check for cheaters, why do you play games for ranking? Ranking is about not allowing cheaters in ranked games.

I do not understand you. Instead of creating sv_getSS, you blame me in something. Is it my fault that Punkbuster and sv_pure not effective? I'm just trying to create something that really can be ranked. How many times the game did not take place due to lack of the referee? I just wanted to create a comfortable environment, so the game began at a time when it was planned, i see no problem in ServerDemos.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

@trickz: no difference? I must believe that you have never watched a MVD demo more then once... The sadness.

There's simply no difference if its a matter of ranking a game. No matter whether it is MVD or not. All players povs has been uploaded, so it should be ranked without any fucking questions.
There are people who acts like they are someone important are making me laugh. They are looking for every little mistake someone made just to create unsolvable problems. Why unsolvable? Because they have "Rank mod/admin" above their nickname and they can do whatever they want.

On board since August 2007.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

@bopoah: I dont blame you for anything. First you should learn english.
And i cannot do any f***ing sv_getSS.

@tr1ckz I'm sorry but do you talk about some game which i don't know? Uploaded where?
Edit: Never mind i found it.

The ranking rules sais very clear.

Quote:
15. A referee should be on the server, guide a clan war and record MVD.

Its not a matter of feeling important. If you can read you know thats a MVD record and not a simple demo.
If i were a rank mod and you do have demos from all players povs on the whole match i would say ok this time but this would be a warning for you to read the rules and do as it sais.
How come other clans can do it and you do not?
It was a bad server? Why couldn't you do it?

If you want the rules to be otherwise feel free to do a vote pool and with a consense to change the rules.
Im pretty sure Frrr has more important things to do then being mocked for being a rank mod that respects the rules that were wrote by others, not him.
You are the one that looks for every little mistake. The rules are very clear, can't you just read?

You should be happy that peoples like Frrr are still around to keep this e+ alive.
You want to be a better ranking mod? Feel free to recruit as one and we shall see how you can do this job better. When every1 mocks you for doing your job bad or good.

You are not better then anyone. I've seen many big talkers and fast runners.

If you want less restrictive rules due to a smaller community, feel free to change the rules.

For example: you could create a pool for allowing ranking the games that have simple demos when AntiWallhack is active and Anticheat has a higher level. And if ppl agree with it in consense, meaning more ppl say yes then no, the rule should change accordingly.

Or do how you wish.
_________
epsislow

/
q3fun's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

You should be happy that peoples like Frrr are still around to keep this e+ alive.

I think not without my participation, they are still here.

epsiplayer wrote:

If you want less restrictive rules due to a smaller community, feel free to change the rules.

For example: you could create a pool for allowing ranking the games that have simple demos when AntiWallhack is active and Anticheat has a higher level. And if ppl agree with it in consense, meaning more ppl say yes then no, the rule should change accordingly.

I create league, I create servers. What else should I have done?
Are you kidding me Sad

epsiplayer wrote:

You should be happy

I very happy.. LOL

/
q3fun's picture

(double fap)