TDM /TnT 2:0 |DEF|/13.05.07

58 replies [Last post]
*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture

plz watch the score on dm4

tnt:

83+74+62+33=252

so they had 252 frags wtf is going on??????????

plz heeeeeeeelp.

para

Click if u wanna become PRO!

regnir9
Regnir's picture

Take a closer look at the time each player played. Diablo played 4 minutes, i'd guess that he, at one point, switched with Ganjalf, who is present as a spectator. So the frag difference is Ganjalf's job.

@Seth - Diablo cutting out his stats isn't the point. The point is, he did that when it's quite clear there is a cheater in his clan, only, no one knows who it is, heh. Not really a good move, considering, everyone is keeping a cautious eye on TnT.

Btw - i may be talking out of my ass, and if i am, i'm sorry, but i seem to recall that Diablo was already accused of cheating. Even before the whole pb bust affair.

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Enought is enought !!!

Just stop it.
I have a solution for all yout problems.
I think u should play with Diablo 1vs1.
Your server, pb and pure on !!!

Who will be first ???
Foksie ???

And after that u can talk.
Now u have no proof of nothing !!!

==================
This subject is getting our clan look bad, so TnT members feel bad.
R u happy ???

regnir9
Regnir's picture

You want this to stop? Talk with ANT and get him to give you the server logs from the day someone was punked by PB for wallhacking.

Come clarity and all that shit... by the way, you are aware of the fact that there are cheats that aren't detected by neither punkbuster nor pure? So playing a match on a pb+pure server cannot really say if someone is clean or not.

*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture

oops sry i didnt say anything :oops:

Quote:
plz watch the score on dm4

tnt:

83+74+62+33=252

so they had 252 frags wtf is going on??????????

Click if u wanna become PRO!

mow Q [EN]
regnir9 wrote:

You want this to stop? Talk with ANT and get him to give you the server logs from the day someone was punked by PB for wallhacking.

Come clarity and all that shit... by the way, you are aware of the fact that there are cheats that aren't detected by neither punkbuster nor pure? So playing a match on a pb+pure server cannot really say if someone is clean or not.

The accused person does not have to prove anything at all. The complainants must explain the evidence. No evidence no guilt.

Just the same how it works in a civilised constitutional state.

Even the regulation of the barbarians was more civilised than we practise it in public here in E+.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Even the regulation of the barbarians was more civilised than we practise it in public here in E+.

- Conan, what is best in life?

- To crush your enemies. To see them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women!

Sorry couldnt resist.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

ghost
kLighter wrote:

Enought is enought !!!

Just stop it.
I have a solution for all yout problems.
I think u should play with Diablo 1vs1.
Your server, pb and pure on !!!

Who will be first ???
Foksie ???

and u think it would prove what? if a person were busted in past witch cheats, playing more games when that person known every watch him, he will dont make such mistake again... he might chose player wich is able to beat or he will gona pick harding or marcus and will get humilated, still its aint prove that he isint that guy who was busted

i am not telling hes chaeated or busted, im dont know

but this sytuation of hiding stats (informations about case) and hiding logs (informations about case) looks quite wierd no mater he cheats or he is not

regnir9
Regnir's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

The accused person does not have to prove anything at all. The complainants must explain the evidence. No evidence no guilt.

Just the same how it works in a civilised constitutional state.

Of course! Nothing has been proven yet, but, and that is a FACT, punkbuster did kick out someone wearing a TnT tag for wallhacking. I think, in this case, it would be in their best interest to dig these logs out to prove that they're innocent, so the suspicions would stop, no? I know that if me, or my clan, were in such a situation, i would do everything i possibly could to show everyone i'm/we're 100% clean.

Hm, Mow. Aren't you taking this a little too far? It's only natural people are suspicious, there's nothing barbaric about it, i mean, no one is really saying everyone from TnT is a cheater, only one guy (or it could be even someone who got his hands on their tag and does bad shit to discredit them).

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture

if it was really a pure and pb server i dont think that he cheated. but its a bit mysterious that he cutted out the scoreboard. ntg played vs him too, and there were a few rails where i thought "wow, that was nice, too nice..."

i dont want to say hes cheater, i dnt know, but a few rails were REALLY good. i hope he has not cheated and will never cheat in the future... but i will have an eye on him Big grin

Mfg simpson

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz