TDM /TnT 2:0 |DEF|/13.05.07

58 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*S!SOUL*TOOL! wrote:

don u think its a bit weird that he cut out the stats?

That stinks terrible IMO, but that is only my opinion.
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture

Quote:
I do not see any point what should be stupid at that.

Arguments like this are imo stupid:

"How one can be so good, with such a high ping?"

We r talkin about diablo :roll:

just watch the screen before i dont think its realistic to get such better on 2nd map;)

Click if u wanna become PRO!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

foksie is a cheater, foksie is a cheater

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=14516

:roll:

go, sleep well, paranoid players. lol

the big difference between this is that foksie and rena done it for having more visibility on forum and a better overview.
diablo cut it out cuz of weird reasons and if he is really clean he dont have to hide anything.
maybe adding a rule foksie that edited screen aint allowed?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]

That i have already suggested skull.

And Skull, rena and foksie have generel confidense. But theoretical, they could have hide something.

The case Diablo is right now just theoretical also, or do you have at least in the hand?

@Parabol
In the good map bad map case;

I had already a few wars where i sucked on 1st map and rocked on 2nd map. If u take this as indicator, than i guess u have to supect somebody each 3rd or 4th war.

The only difference is "editing screenshot". But anyway, to make such hard suspicions u should have more in the hand as u have now.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

a rule should be made yep to disallow to edit any war screenshots. I know a famous e5 clan that edit its stats in 100% of their wars Happy

Nothing to cry about, it's just a matter of transparency

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

And Skull, rena and foksie have generel confidense. But theoretical, they could have hide something.

well looking at diablos score it looks pretty weird also diablo (the pl one not the cze one) doesnt say anything himself its always arghali who posts something.
also i got a information that diablos score is always good against every enemy.
i would just like to see a demo of diablo Winking (and diablo is pretty clean actually he didnt got busted by pb but another tnt.)

kek

if anyone wants demos with this diablo dude in action pm me, i have 2 from the TNT vs KO fw. And yes his stats are always "interesting" but that doesnt prove anything. Nevertheless i still dont trust him, neither as i dont trust that FN Killer chick. In this community only time builds up trust.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

If you knew you were under investigation, would you edit your stats?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Seth

I thought Diablo was the one that was "cleared" since he was still talking after the "pb bust". Therefor logically he is no longer under suspicion.

Following through on that point it doesn't matter if he removed his stats or not, maybe he's embarresed cause of the low accuracy's? Either way it's not relevant when he's not under suspicion.

Besides, i disabled that stats feature, now you want to force a rule saying i have to enable it just for rank wars, what about all the screenshots taking from spectators that are used for ranked wars. I'd say very strange to make this rule. Consequently, more often i've made screenshots with xp_oldscoreboard 1, since i prefer that one.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Seth wrote:

I thought Diablo was the one that was "cleared" since he was still talking after the "pb bust". Therefor logically he is no longer under suspicion.

diablo isnt suspected to be the one that got kicked for wallhack right.
but most people didnt saw his gamestyle (like me) and that he always have a lot more points then all other tnt without beeing known is pretty weird.