gg clans :twisted:

WHG wrote:

Oska pozazdroscil Blaze'owi jego BFG Happy bo sam chodzi z gauntletem ;]

HIDDeN|KIx wrote:

OK.... Blaze you are the Best

yes - i'm better than you.

thc * nex
Kris's picture

o.O I though DIABLO show he's clean screen with stats, not someone else.
O.o

TNT|ARGHALI wrote:
I don't ask him why he cut scoreboard

So maybe do this, hmm he play "very well" with this ping so its means 2 things = he's really good player (maybe some fake), or he using something, that "help" him play better.

TNT|ARGHALI
arghali's picture

Diablo said me: It's my porblem what stats i have on cw, especially with ping 100-300 crazy jumper! Nobody can't demand screen with my stats, much more clans r uploading screens without stats part. If they r interested me they can come to one of our cw or play cw vs us, with normal ping that would be fun when they will say after cw diablo is cheater which cheats with pb+pure:).

Furiat wrote:
..problems were with players and some wywalało. .....

luzer wrote:

ja via delete this forum plz ja tell term the create a new name AMG forum..

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

from 26.07.08 to 31.12.9999

UFFAS * DSS wrote:

super last minute recruit join XD i saw bax was recruting like a tornado in last minutes

mow Q [EN]

foksie is a cheater, foksie is a cheater

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=14516

:roll:

go, sleep well, paranoid players. lol

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Big grin Big grin Big grin

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Sure Mow Happy We get it your point but cuting own stat out is stupid Big grin ROFL

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

regnir9
Regnir's picture

It's more than stupid, it's drawing attention to a clan that is already under cheat investigation. Clever point Mow, but you missed the fact that neither Foksie nor DRT are under such investigation, so you cannot really relate between the two cases of chopping screens.

In Deo laudabo verbum, in Domino praedicabo sermonem.
Multum lava me ab iniquitate mea.
Et a peccato meo munda me.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Also id like to point out i didnt play, so there were no stats Smug (its screens from aro actualy, and he only played on second map)

But the point is its just odd in this particular case, altough i have no trouble ignoring that cause its hardly any evidence whatsoever. Happy

Now just waiting for the complete post about who was kicked.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*S!SOUL*TOOL!
QuAkEr1985's picture

don u think its a bit weird that he cut out the stats?

Click if u wanna become PRO!

mow Q [EN]

I do not see any point what should be stupid at that.

Arguments like this are imo stupid:

"How one can be so good, with such a high ping?"

Hello, the servers are unlagged, that means easily said, that u hit with a hitscanweapon exactly that what u have in the crosshair when u press fire. (Hitscanweapons = RG, LG, SG, MG). What is amazing on it when a high pinger have a high score than.

I hate it deeply if people do accusations without having anything in their hand.

Here were already a few modified screenshots where the Playerstats were not to be seen. But yes Rena, nevertheless they all are stupid.

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=13020
modified screenshot also here, no stats to be seen. nobody can c if u played at beginning. Could have been u played at beginning with 5v5, nobody can know with looking on this screenies. Just the trust u have gives u an advantage. It is not 100 % the same situation, but pretty similiar.

But i am more angry about the unstable accusations as about your sense-free posts. Rena, when you lost your objectivity actually? I thought you respect the basic principle "Innocent, until the guilt is proved".

If there were any reason of accusations, i would be against this one guy, but nobody of u have reasonable points.

Stop making players bad, without have points!

€:/

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:
Also id like to point out i didnt play, so there were no stats Smug (its screens from aro actualy, and he only played on second map)

You can tell me much if the day is long, (sure I trust you, but thats no proove). Same situation like i exlained about renas editing. Further, it would be the same question "does aro have something to hide". (Just theoretical).

€:/II
Sure it is strange Parabol. But you do not have anything in your hand, what you want to do? Holding long speeches?

€:/III
If u dont want to have modified screenies, make a rule. Than u can at least not count wars with modified screenshots.