®TAG: unique 2:1 D.I.E. /06.12.2010

41 replies [Last post]
THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

this rule doesnt says that the lagly player CANT play at all on the cw...it clearly says that if BOTH clans agree they can play it as it is...were is the problem?

Who will agree ? Enemy clan of unique?Big grin , they always will vote for NO, beacause ultima is too strong player for them Happy with lag or without. Then this is bullshits Happy. Only my little words.

Was fun, without fun on this cw Big grin hehe. GL Die, you have good players, but too some kids Happy.

GG clans.

Regards Zydek

^t
smasherchif's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
We are living in 21 technological century, its enough and possible to oder a new provider if first one makes you laggy.

Nope, he can't. Lack of other providers in his area.
Only alternative is wireless provider, which will be even worse for sure :E
Poland Happy pls visit sometime Happy

just for you to know, even in such big and developed cities like Moscow and Saint-Petersburg there're districts with almost no options what provider to choose.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

just for you to know, Im living in Moscow and I can tell you as minimum 6 providers and could tell more if I would look into it, so dont say bullshit about things you dont know in Moscow, while u live in some Nijdepizd9msk.

Even I dont pay a big money for it, pay more - get more speed. But its just for you know

And ontopic, zydek has right that ultima is hard anyways but its annoyning to shot player which has "connection interrupted" every 2-3 secs, that Im talking about all who lags.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

just for you to know, Im living in Moscow and I can tell you as minimum 6 providers and could tell more if I would look into it, so dont say bullshit about things you dont know in Moscow, while u live in some Nijdepizd9msk.

Even I dont pay a big money for it, pay more - get more speed. But its just for you know

And ontopic, zydek has right that ultima is hard anyways but its annoyning to shot player which has "connection interrupted" every 2-3 secs, that Im talking about all who lags.

Doesn't matter what city you live in, there are always areas where there are very limited options for choosing your ISP. I guess Ultima is one of the unlucky ones. And switching ISP's isn't easy either, especially if you signed a 2-3 year contract. Breaking that equals major $$$ expenditure, and on account of what, warping while playing e+?
This is a very grey area. Yes, it's hard to hit someone who has packet loss, but it's also harder to hit when you're constantly warping. It's not comfortable for anyone. I get angry when my shots go right through someone, or when they teleport 10 meters away, just as the next guy, but you have to consider the warping player as well. Ultima is a good player regardless of the quality of his connection, and honestly 15-20% pl is not THAT bad. IMO the rule should account for the really hardcore warping that goes above 25%.
This is a huge ol' can of worms you guys just opened. Good luck putting a lid on it. Winking

^t
smasherchif's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

yeah-yeah, you surely know all about internet providers in your city with a population of about 10 millions ppl, lol Big grin

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

yeah-yeah, I surely know that in Moscow there are over 1165 providers, so I repeat if you dont know situation dont talk about it from urs Nijnepizd9msk. However Im still voting for opinion to keep this rule but in edit that ref has a right to force this player into spect if it breakes the game fairness. I have also a lagger tgk in clan at top squad, but Im trying to be objective.

mow Q [EN]

Switching provider doesn't give u the guarantee you get a better connection, if u switch from a dsl provider to a dsl provider. 

e.g. in Germany. Most of the DSL cables are owned by German Telekom, and just rented by the other providers, so when u switch the provider, it means you will use the same network. And even if the dsl cables are not owned by the big German Telekom, it doesn't mean your connection will get better, since it doesn't mean you connection will go a other route to the game-server.

Furthermore, the connection can change in one war very often, in this second 3 guys have PL in the next second other 3 have PL, in the next second all are smooth. And as i know the most players here, they will cry at the first warp "laaaaager, spec-force". Oh, and please try to contact your provider, while ur route is going to 5 countries, that the 7th hop makes you lag. The provider is for sure able to do something against it in all cases.

No matter what you all will say, you will never find a fair solution, not in the one way, and not in the other way. Someone will be always discriminated.

VENDETTA HYDE

gg Tongue noo to Rew teraz:P i jedziemy;P

mow Q [EN]
VENDETTA HYDE wrote:

1/3 warning

Dark Rabarbar
Turaj's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

VENDETTA HYDE wrote:

1/3 warning