®TAG: unique 2:1 D.I.E. /06.12.2010

41 replies [Last post]
A K L
trx's picture

honestly? it wasnt about me Smug its not a problem for me to play vs anyone ^^ im confident enough Winking but well, its not about that... on warmup before overkill it was so hard to hit Ultima sometimes =/ i just saw him "jumping in the air"... and well, i didnt make this rule, so dont blame me.
kthxbai.

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture

its a bit of a grey area this rule if u ask me.
its true it does make the person who lags hard to hit, but then again you can thank E+ for making the game that way Winking

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

Mods wtf with u all? This rule about jumping ping from 30-70 is the most stiupid think on this mod... How long r u here? I think so short for make such decisions... Rules like this should be making by democratic community vote. Not for 2 persons which r few week/months on this mod....

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

this rule doesnt says that the lagly player CANT play at all on the cw...it clearly says that if BOTH clans agree they can play it as it is...were is the problem?

as trix told was hard to hit ultima...and this was cw were things must be fair...I cant play in cw vs someone who lag as hell and dont hit him and lose the cw...

also you can change server to see if in another one he has ok ping...thats what we do when we lag...change the server or comands in cfg.

But many think is good rule, becasue were is the fun to shot in middle of the body and rail go thru it..and dont kill...and you die in cw? i dont see any fun here.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

Mods wtf with u all? This rule about jumping ping from 30-70 is the most stiupid think on this mod... How long r u here? I think so short for make such decisions... Rules like this should be making by democratic community vote. Not for 2 persons which r few week/months on this mod....

jumping ping 30-70 is an example : ] it can be 50 up to 200 with pakcet loss.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

triv'
trivium's picture
[MR.]RIDDLER wrote:

triv' wrote:
HYPER*NAT wrote:
NARANCA wrote:
so he can say bye bye to e+ if there will be more ppl like trickz

btw this rule made not by trickz Happy

- if the first clan, who doesn't have lags agree to play vs second clan with lagly player they play it like it is with no changes.

so narc is still right ;>

Don't blame Trickz. He's entitled to use the rules to gain any sort of advantage.

i didnt wanted to offend trickz in any way , so sorry if i did.
i guess anyone would not agree on lagger ,but it isnt that fair either if someone cant play any cws anymore F:

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

We are living in 21 technological century, its enough and possible to oder a new provider if first one makes you laggy.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
A K L wrote:

i didnt make this rule, so dont blame me.
kthxbai.

YOU were one of the first who complayned in cw about lagers. If you are against this rule why you didnt let to play ultima?

KIICEK * DSS wrote:

How long r u here? I think so short for make such
decisions... Rules like this should be making by democratic community
vote. Not for 2 persons which r few week/months on this mod....

Oh realy Kicek? Would you play for rank 1 vs 1 against Ultima(for example) who has ping from 60 to 180 and packetloss from 0 to 20-25?

Many of you consider that this isnt fair to force lager to spect, but to let him play that all shots go thru him you consider fair. Isn'T this ridiculous?

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

We are living in 21 technological century, its enough and possible to oder a new provider if first one makes you laggy.

Nope, he can't. Lack of other providers in his area.
Only alternative is wireless provider, which will be even worse for sure :E
Poland Happy pls visit sometime Happy

THC * SYNTAX
i_hate_q3's picture
A K L wrote:

honestly? it wasnt about me Smug its not a problem for me to play vs anyone

so why you crying "ohh ultima lagger" almost all the time on fw smurfs vs dz ?

about this rule its stupid Tongue like narc said "he can say bye bye to e+" just because his shitty internet provider... racism

before you add rule like this you should ask all clan leaders on e+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68GzOJQ8NMw