Soul 2:0 LSF/20.1.08

34 replies [Last post]
thc * nex
Kris's picture

Thats was my point that i wanna see nice frags and match. If someone told me keep this for uself i keep my promises or simply after watching delete demos. Skull pm ?

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

It's your right to request (more like, ask....) for demos, and their to refuse posting them. Jeez! Why are you guys making a big deal out of this? What difference does it make, whether they refuse because of teamchat, tactics, or not liking the person who asked?

And come on, screens made in photoshop.. Laughing The losing clan can always come and say if the game happened or not, right? And so can the ref (if there was one).

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
kraster wrote:

A cw should be recorded in case to be ranked .. its like a proof that, the cw was played(cause screens can be made in photoshop)..ofc if lsf(in this case) admits that they loosed it np ..

u wanna say i lie about a cw?

i could post msn logs if u want to be sure.
btw, in cpma there are leagues were the enemy has to agree to the result, didnt inform myself more.

kraster wrote:

It's Nex, mine and other right to request those demos as its forbidden by rank rules to post demos in the cw topic .

huh? i dont get it.
the rules forbidd that i post demos in the thread, but were it stands u can request demos?

kraster wrote:

And that with team say.. whats so hard to do cl_noprint 1 and recording the demo again ? u dont waste time.. just let quake recording and do smth else in that time ..

didnt know u can synchronise with a demo Chatterbox

kraster wrote:

im not saying its a MUST to post those demos .. but to give lame excuses(didnt found it like a joke also) like 'pro tactics' its BS..

i didnt said pro tactics and simp ment it ironically.
every clan get their unique style and thats it.
or u ever seen someone faking my style of gaming hm?
that would need strafe, rail, bfg jumps, rocket movement etc.

kraster wrote:
wasnt u requesting also for demos, when for example ko played with swe for demos .. (yea u..however feels)

well, i would simply have accepted it if swe or ko said no, this case is now different, we as clan already said no and u cant do anything against it.

edit: to the bfg jumps, that is one thing u can learn in soul, its kinda promotion, if u wanna bfg jump good, try to join soul dx

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kraster
kraster's picture

erm skull u taking things to seriously .. calm down big boy Winking

so no demos ?Tongue PM or dunno .. dont wanna see ur tactics or whatsoever its just to see fireman getting owned and with his excuses Happy (he knows why Big grin )

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
kraster wrote:

erm skull u taking things to seriously .. calm down big boy Winking

so no demos ?Tongue PM or dunno .. dont wanna see ur tactics or whatsoever its just to see fireman getting owned and with his excuses Happy (he knows why Big grin )

no demos, it was atleast posted 5 times before ur post?
ps: yea, somehow we both have the same idea, owning fireman.
but just to say it to you, there were no excuses of his side on this1.
(except his mouse)

edit: btw, if u do a unnecessary half long post then u get a unnecessary half long post back (:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

mow Q [EN]

Demos are the property of the generator and does not have to be given out. (Maybe just as a proov, when someone is bitching arround about the match)

This situation reminds me at something, a child w8s with his mother at the cash box. The child sees candys at the cash box and asks the mother whether it may have candy. The mother denies, and the child starts frightfully crying, until it gets what it wants. (Such parents made a bad job with their kids)

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

GG n1 gamer on dm11

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

KABBOM!·SOUL·
aLesTone's picture

It was a great match, gg both clans.

TNT|KORNIK
Kornik's picture

GG ! Happy

Gaming Hardware:
Razer DeathAdder + Icemat 2.ND Black + A4Tech G600 + Creative HS-600

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Hey, gg souls.

@ kraster yeah i got owned as u say Tongue

@ skull, mouse its ok but just testing new cfg, bcoz the old one i had i deleted it accidentaly

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!