Soul 2:0 LSF/20.1.08

34 replies [Last post]
AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture
ADI wrote:

thc * nex wrote:
Could someone (Skull?) upload demos ? Nice screens.

demos are posted only in soul priv to keep pr0 tactics, clan secrets etc^^

uuuhh Cool Cool Big grin

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

thc * nex
Kris's picture

As i expected. Sry, but this "pro" tactics excuses is for me t0tally silly imo. After whole years playing same maps no one know places, spawn camps, fast movements and keep focusing on freeze guys. Sheesh. This reminds me some situation in last year, when some player (one of best on e+) beg me for our demo and after weeks i asked for him demo. "Sry but this is only private" (that was lame as hell). Maybe ref's shouldn't record after all, cuz someones still think that we played here for gold. ^^

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

It's their right to refuse posting demos. Wtf is your problem, dude?

GG Souls. Next time let Missy play Sigh

AoQ | SIMPS
Simpson's picture
thc * nex wrote:

As i expected. Sry, but this "pro" tactics excuses is for me t0tally silly imo. After whole years playing same maps no one know places, spawn camps, fast movements and keep focusing on freeze guys. Sheesh. This reminds me some situation in last year, when some player (one of best on e+) beg me for our demo and after weeks i asked for him demo. "Sry but this is only private" (that was lame as hell). Maybe ref's shouldn't record after all, cuz someones still think that we played here for gold. ^^

i dont know whats your problem. not ecvery clan have the same tactic, like meet places or start places and so on. we can make with our demos what we want Big grin

Phenom II X2 550 BE @ X4 @ 4x3.1Ghz 1.35v (Unlocked to Quad)
4GB DDR2 800 CL4
Sapphire HD6850 @930/1150Mhz

thc * nex
Kris's picture

@simp ofc you can keep demos whatever you want, but adi's excusion cuz "tactics" its honestly silly for me. Saying "sry our demos its only for souls members" its other way.
@mad dude, wtf your point? i dont have any problems

GG both

ps. pls dont read every post between lines; or we evolution or back

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

You say you don't have a problem, yet even in the post above you say what Adi wrote is silly? Also

"Maybe ref's shouldn't record after all, cuz someones still think that we played here for gold."

sounded like a good ol' whine to me. You people r funnay.

ADI
ADI's picture

nex that was joke about pr0 tactics^^

seriously we got right to dont let ppls read ours teamchat its soo hard to understand that ?

thc * nex
Kris's picture

nope Happy

"look out they are on rocket"
"-stfu keep focus on guardpost"^^

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Soul 2:0 LSF/20.1.08

everyone has his gaming tricks, a single person, a whole clan etc.
for example, i know a lot of bfg jumps which are unknown to new players and also to our new recruits.
on the other way, we play freeze different then some other clans, more moving then nonstop camping.

also, u rly wanna see us winning over lsf?
ps: nice game of gamer on dm11, his reactions rly screwed my stats.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

kraster
kraster's picture

Nex is right

A cw should be recorded in case to be ranked .. its like a proof that, the cw was played(cause screens can be made in photoshop)..ofc if lsf(in this case) admits that they loosed it np ..

It's Nex, mine and other right to request those demos as its forbidden by rank rules to post demos in the cw topic .

And that with team say.. whats so hard to do cl_noprint 1 and recording the demo again ? u dont waste time.. just let quake recording and do smth else in that time ..

im not saying its a MUST to post those demos .. but to give lame excuses(didnt found it like a joke also) like 'pro tactics' its BS..

wasnt u requesting also for demos, when for example ko played with swe for demos .. (yea u..however feels)

ontopic : gg and told ya waterbot u suck Big grin

/edit : @skull : and whats wrong to show bfg points to the new ones ? afraid of competition?