Should we allow using of cl_timeNudge -10 on PB servers?

53 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

I see you are still obsessing about me calling you a cheater. Tough luck, but you can't blame me for failing your charmoffensives here Sad

Afterall you are only showing your true self, keep it up.

Cool

accurun
12's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

I see you are still obsessing about me calling you a cheater.

- Aha Aha? MUuhahahah . Open your eyes you dumb sheep, im totally nonchalant of whats going on in your small brain.. And what SMB thinking of me - i dont care

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

*ZMB*ORBY*

so irritant..

outofhere!
hook's picture

12 with that comments u come not to the finish here!!! :twisted:

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

asfsafaggag

bah what a senceless thread , timenudge effectivly doesn't bring anything for the player that use it , only the other players see him warp and unsmoother but for experienced players he stay same aimable like with out timenudge ( its just fucking simulation of lag ) .

ps: shit on timenudge, bring back the old pings like in beta 5 , ping is biggest prob in beta 6 , cant imagine how such crap bugs can happen , new beta should be better in all points as the old ......... :salute:

@accurun , omg turn on brain befor making such poll, timenudge only change the shown ping not the real existing ping !!! go get some Information Technologie knowledge

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
asfsafaggag wrote:

Beta 6 does not increase ping by any means. However, the way ping is calculated has changed, so now it just shows ping that is more close to your true ping.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

^[Evil]Monkey
lagstard wrote:

Beta 6 does not increase ping by any means. However, the way ping is calculated has changed, so now it just shows ping that is more close to your true ping.

wahey!
local ping is truly true, 0ms is impossible Happy

asfsafaggag
lagstard wrote:

asfsafaggag wrote:

if its only shown ping than it would be ok, but don't think so bc on aim for example my game feels unsmoother and more laggy as befor.... maybe it was just server that lagged ....

drill@quakelive

cl_timenudge 0, it makes only jerky moves on enemies/teammates. For player it doesnt make any change.

oldskool'shox
accurun wrote:

lol i h8 stupid ppl who thinks they're genius Very Happy

ps: i wont tell about who i talk, i'll just ask.. Hey Sethy,what time is it ?.. Smug

accurun wrote:

K dudes, atleast dont delete this cvar from 1.04 or 1.05 .. cuz i hate when i press mouse1 and i gotta wait till i see my railgun, this sort of stuf..

Ronin, you have very idiotic style of talking.. WTFFTWOMFGBBQ does have to mean "gg" word near "fail thread" ? Man i just wonder.. how many friends has Mircwar.. Thinking

since you posted me the link on msn to this thread, im wondering actually about the target, where this topic leads to!? as i keep following it day by day, i see more and more offensive behavior on your side.

most ppl already mentioned, that this command is senseless, since the e+ code is unlagged.
so why dont you just accept that, or do you have problems with criticism in general? further, its not a place to 'take revenge' on members of the community that accused you of cheating(if that is the case actually, dunno), by insulting them. :roll:

someone lock this topic, i think its all been said before.