®SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010

47 replies [Last post]
int*icenine
icenine's picture

a good game doesn't mean shit if this is it's aftermath. and I'm talking about playing a good GAME not a good math. ofc it's always easy to talk from a side post, but these are my 2 cents about it take it or leave it.

The liver is evil... It must be punished...

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

Thx, guys, u made my day by this tread (almost had fallen from chair laughing)...

GG, congratz to DA with winning a map Winking (it's like playing with dog and stick, if u don't give it to touch a stick it will loose the interest very soon, but if u do it sometimes, game can continue hours and dog will be happy Big grin)

about сfg whine - u should discuss it before game, and if u didn't care to do so - its only ur problem. Rules says - Config: PlusN - without any ver numbers, what means that automatically should be used the latest ver of this cfg.

And yea, i want to whine about shitN also - again - it getting worse and worse every new ver, i guess, in next 3 ver they will implement self-damage, no-multyjumping and weapon pick-up (armour pick-up already there as u all know) and e+plus part will officially become cpma, maybe we just should not wait for that and move to cpma right now, to not see so sad death of e+... *crying*

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: ®SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010

or it will be a baseq3 like cfg with physics 3 Happy

lets use plusc.cfg, based on old good plus cfg and all will be ok Tongue

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

yay^^ we won one map vs. MR now tell us that we roxx and lock this thread...

gG

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
[MR.]DOCTOR wrote:

And yea, i want to whine about shitN also -
again - it getting worse and worse every new ver, i guess, in next 3 ver
they will implement self-damage, no-multyjumping and weapon pick-up
(armour pick-up already there as u all know) and e+plus part will
officially become cpma, maybe we just should not wait for that and move
to cpma right now, to not see so sad death of e+... *crying*

then please do it in a suggestion topic, because so far i have
implemented changes u have suggested using this kind of expression like u
do in here, but unfortunately it is hard to implement anything if u do
whine but u actually do not point anything Confused

to have more impact on the direction where plusN goes be more analytic in description, saying shitN unfortunately have not enough information to fix the things that are in ur's opinion bad Smug

cml wrote:

or it will be a baseq3 like cfg with physics 3 Happy

lets use plusc.cfg, based on old good plus cfg and all will be ok Tongue

and sorry Camel, but plusC.cfg is not even near plus.cfg from 1.03 mod Smug so if u do promote ur's cfg like that way (criticizing others work, while u took from my work almost all things) at least be honest Winking

if u like to go back to plus.cfg config i advice u to start using plusBeta.cfg made by Beast as plus.cfg translation for 2.0mod release, as i have pointed out plusC.cfg is not even close to the state of plus.cfg from 1.03mod so stop imply that Winking and use for ur's server the true plusBeta.cfg Big grin

I am addicted to life.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Sorry locking this topic, too many offtopics in here.
Pls continue discussion about cfg in proper topic Tongue

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
animalchik wrote:

and sorry Camel, but plusC.cfg is not even near plus.cfg from 1.03 mod Smug so if u do promote ur's cfg like that way (criticizing others work, while u took from my work almost all things) at least be honest Winking

if u like to go back to plus.cfg config i advice u to start using plusBeta.cfg made by Beast as plus.cfg translation for 2.0mod release, as i have pointed out plusC.cfg is not even close to the state of plus.cfg from 1.03mod so stop imply that Winking and use for ur's server the true plusBeta.cfg Big grin

lol fala, plusc is a plusbeta.cfg modified since the beggining, flex gave me it and I was improving it since that time with the beast+ too Happy