47 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010

I said "useless" players, and by that I meant what I wrote in my last
reply. You throw out an accusation along the lines of "too bad with the
scripting", without specifying WHO you accuse. You are fueling the
paranoid fire of players like Kid ("Many think you good players are
using scripts", "it is a conspiracy" etc).

And for whine I guess that
would be a matter of definition. You know the discussion that was before
dm13, and your comments on dm6. Do you want screens? About cfg, no I am not a fan of the constant changes, and no I don't think this cfg introduced HUGE changes (in fact I didn't notice any at all). It would have been worse if it was an older version tbh. To take that discussion on second map is just mind boggling, since you didn't want re-match I'm not sure what it was about either.

P.S. I came at second map and didn't see you accuse anyone.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

What do you think this clan was when I joined? In any case I'm tired of insinuations and what not, your post reads as a response to mine. Be clear with who you accuse of things otherwise we will risk complications as these.

EDIT: Looks like I have to clarify myself since nuances seems wasted on
this forum. You are "one of those" if you blame your own shortcomings on
others cheating/using scripts, instead of improving your own game. If
you are not then I have nothing against you and have never had anything
against less skilled players. Don't kid yourself I'm not Skull and never
have I called someone a noob based on gameplay alone. But don't get me
started on "not taking this game seriously", your whine on servers is
horrendous and begs to differ. Atleast I shut the fuck up and take it.
Most of the time.

ohh chill guys Winking
but Mirc... hmmm Big grin i think that u r lil'bit mad on urself that u lost one map with noobs like us, arent u? Winking

On board since August 2007.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Not one bit. The only thing that angers me is your bg spam and how you rush to post, atleast be honest about it.

EDIT: And yeah let's talk about rules, it does specify that winning team HAS to post. But says nothing about what plusN version to use (usually latest in cups). If this comes back to bite us I know who to blame.

mow Q [EN]

Well, u guys made at least 2 things on which I would be angry, too.

1st, you posted the war, which is actually the job of the winner

2nd, provocative posts like the one from hazo with accusings without any valid arguement

I can understand mirc on this 2 points.

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture

blablabl bla bla bla bla Big grin hazo arent you supposed to be on work now? Big grin If you arent- call me. Have to talk to you Big grin

PS: watched demos. Well, the only thing i can say GG. (not BG as DA typed all the time) And i think mirc is correct about whole posting thing. But Trickz is just a kid so dont really care.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

[MRS.]MONA
Mona's picture

First you tell guys to chill. Then you say he is mad because they lose a map to noobs. You think he will chill after that?

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

PS: watched demos. Well, the only thing i can say GG. (not BG as DA typed all the time) And i think mirc is correct about whole posting thing. But Trickz is just a kid so dont really care.

who are u to judge me, Kaktus? Happy u dont know me.
and Mirc - i dont remember that i was spaming about bg ;] i wrote it one time or twice...after ending of maps Smug

ps. about posting this war, u r right guys. but i didnt know that rule like that exists Chatterbox
big sry for that

On board since August 2007.

hazo
HAZO's picture

I wrote twice I think during game (2nd time may be in a bit joke style but don't remember exactly) - Nagi.

And Mirc we are not idiots. We knew that we didn't have chances vs you, especially not in best squad. That's why we didn't see a point to play 1st map again, U deserved the victory. But it was for me like WTF?!?! when I shot from rail in enemy and he stayed alive although there were no armors. I can make a mistake but 1st time it was when I stayed alone vs 1 or 2 and I was sure the enemy is dead. But in next moment he killed me and we lost point ofc. At that time score was close so every point was important. Soon there was such situation again. That's why I was furious after map, I didn't know what to think - new bug or what? And than it was nice to know that it's new cfg. 4 games in cup played and there were 3 cfgs already. Cool situation, isn't it?

PS I don't mind if U post screenshots where I whine. May be I can't remember it cause I was furious, may be I thought it isn't whine.

PPS Honestly I thought the same like Trickz - U are angry that U lost 2nd map although U had best/almost best squad. May be I am wrong and it isn't offence. I know that most of clans think that we are weak (and again I know about who I am talking but that time I won't say directly cause it will be new flame war. I think 1 is enough for today)

hazo
HAZO's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

2nd, provocative posts like the one from hazo with accusings without any valid arguement

Provocate? And what about 2nd Mirc's post with dumbass, fucker, loser and etc? WTF is that than? I started it only after that post. I hope U just didn't read his post otherwise I even dunno what to think about U

[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

blablabl bla bla bla bla Big grin hazo arent you supposed to be on work now? Big grin If you arent- call me. Have to talk to you Big grin

I am at work just have a little break atm

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture
trickz wrote:

who
are u to judge me, Kaktus? Happy u dont know me.

Here we are what we show. You are definately showing yourself like an asshole last 2 years. GG with that, I dont really care. And doing that wont make you interesting person to talk to. Thats my point.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue