®SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010

47 replies [Last post]
trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010
[MR.]KAKTUS wrote:

Here we are what we show. You are definately showing yourself like an asshole last 2 years. GG with that, I dont really care. And doing that wont make you interesting person to talk to. Thats my point.

im kinda angry bcuz of ur opinion (not only ur), bcuz u never had personal talk with me Happy
but i know exactly what u mean, saying that im showing myself like an asshole. ye, i know that i had many clans in past... but its already past tbh. i think that i got more mature, than i was (as u said) 2 yrs ago...

On board since August 2007.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Not one bit. The only thing that angers me is your bg spam and how you rush to post, atleast be honest about it.

isnt it that MR started to train with the spawn visability thing back in the old day's what unplayer created and you started to do tactical spawn camps ? Tongue never the less this topic should be ranked and closed

[MR.]KAKTUS
KaKTus's picture
trickz wrote:

i think that i got more mature, than i was (as u said) 2 yrs ago...

Thats good.
We cant erase our mistakes. Read some Dostoevsky. But we can try to become better.

The only thing i see now about you that you are mature enough to say BG after each lost map. And if you talk about teamplay - tell it in team chat. And after that you want ppl to like you. As i said GL with that. I think that you wont ever grow in my eyes. And i dont care about ppl i dont like.

Its my last post to you.

2 beer or not 2 beer

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
Kaktus has beer instead of brain, so better dont wait for him Tongue

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:
Not one bit. The only thing that angers me is your bg spam and how you rush to post, atleast be honest about it.

isnt it that MR started to train with the spawn visability thing back in the old day's what unplayer created and you started to do tactical spawn camps ? Tongue never the less this topic should be ranked and closed

Maybe if you reprhase but I have no clue what you are saying. Are you trying to take a dig at us because we camp? If so you are swinging and missing wildly. I joined in 2008 and have no idea how they played with UN (??) in the past, ask your teammates how much we camped during 1.03 compared to their clans if you have no clue about it yourself.

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

LOL MAY I SAY I NEVER WHINED ? Big grin
Nah kidding…
Anyway, I'm a bit impressed why some people down here always think they have to tell the opinion about every single behaviour. I see too much fight for supremacy Surprise
Haven't got anything about you two guys, d/w. It's just I love the 4-5 people here who always like to show how fantastic they look like by "I'm here for so long, I'm the truth aliiivee !", well not exactly said in that way ofc. But here is the thing, I see some of us have are considering this game a little bit too seriously or are too proud for beeing neutral while they say they're neutral, lol fail, you're not. Then on some other post people go like they dont say blabla they shows prooves, Xd plz. You can't say that as long as you trolled onve Happy

Chill guys, I can give you vaseline if you want Big grin

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
hazo wrote:

PPS Honestly I thought the same like Trickz - U are
angry that U lost 2nd map although U had best/almost best squad. May be I
am wrong and it isn't offence. I know that most of clans think that we
are weak (and again I know about who I am talking but that time I won't
say directly cause it will be new flame war. I think 1 is enough for
today)

For 2 years I've been itching to respond in our rank threads to all the whiners but I've refrained, the only reason I did it now is because Trickz took the liberty to post. So please let's not go down that path, I've gg'ed losses before.

If you can't understand that this is about 1. The constant fucking whining on all wars with you, 2. Your hidden accusation that can be interpreted as meaning all of us - then there's no point in debating. Had we been desperate to win you can bet yourself we would have topped our lineup on dm13.

I was mistaken in thinking that you can actually critizice someone on valid grounds, turns out it's always a personal insult over here. Let's pretend we never talked and we can go about our old ways of handling this, you do what you do and I'll do my best to ignore it.

Oh also, I don't care if you are drunk, it's a joke or your hand hurts. You have some accusing to do? Come clean about it and stop insinuating stuff. Better ask a rank or server admin, I think some scripts are definately banned.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

pages among pages of writings in this clan thread Big grin
i wanna add something 2 .

Why do you all complain about cfgs into a cw or after a cw is over in the cw's thread? if you have something against a cfg, try before the match and not with the opponents cause that wont resolve anything .. go to an admin or the cfg creator ..

a new cfg means a new system ofc but that you should've known before you get into the match ..

Example : "a man argueing with the a tax-colector person why it has to pay more ? that is absurd .. the tax-colector personal didnt increased the tax..." same here.

and all these are off topic .. i wouldve said gg and opened another topic about config and stuffs cause its not important only for DA and MR Tongue

+ CAMP is a gamestyle! it was used in 1.03 much more then it is used today .. i dont know why ppl have have something against that.. CAMP is maybe lame or sux in your opinion but is a gamestyle and you cant deny that Tongue

[i]Gamestyle in my opinion represent the totality of tactics used by a player or a team of players which form a strategy with the purpose of winning the game. [/i]

Mircwar i dont see your point in continuing a war after the game has ended Tongue sry i rly don't see the ranking points you collect if you win that Big grin

Am i wrong ?

gg both clans!
& cake for everybody! Happy

________
epsislow

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

EDIT: And yeah let's talk about rules, it does specify that winning team HAS to post. But says nothing about what plusN version to use (usually latest in cups). If this comes back to bite us I know who to blame.

And who would it be ?
Me ?
I didn't start SFC, I didn't write the rules, I didn't even touch them. Some people try to do something for this community and you wanna blame them :E
Nice attitude.

I'll better stay away from you, don't wanna catch it from u Tongue

btw chill everyone
was GG both.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: ®SFC: MR 2:1 DA // 30.06.2010

duh, trickz for blocking us to post of course. I wasn't being entirely serious either. But nvm I don't like being angry anyway. So sorry Hazo if i offended you.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

duh, trickz for blocking us to post of course. I wasn't being entirely serious either. But nvm I don't like being angry anyway. So sorry Hazo if i offended you.

Big deal, finally some clan win 1 map vs MR,
so they were so happy and posted match scores Happy

---
btw hazo u deserve to be treated like a bitch because u acts like a bitch Tongue