*SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010

96 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Re: [x]SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010

Yea, maybe not for SFC, because that rule about trials is there, but all was legal to be ranked here... be man rank it!!! Straight face

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

roflmao, funny situation. aint the same stuff with trial member were in the match between f2b and tnt (if im right hardcore was in trial) and match was ranked. gg :D 

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

mow Q [EN]

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/ranking-rules-0

Read the point about banned and trial members. It is for all visible. Trial members aren't allowed to play ranked matches.

At invisible, hardcore wasn't a trial member anymore, arghali wasn't online arround a week, and didn't make a full-member-tag for him, till than. F2B asked on server if hardcore is still trial, and whole TNT said "no".

And now a typical sentence from me: "God, so many people and no-one is able to read and comprehend".

Anyway, imo this rule must be removed, how you wanna test a member in serios situations if u can't let him play in a cw. Since i am here, trial-members always played CWs. Dunno who invented that rule.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

IMO the match was played and should be ranked in temprank.

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

At invisible, hardcore wasn't a trial member anymore, arghali wasn't online arround a week, and didn't make a full-member-tag for him, till than. F2B asked on server if hardcore is still trial, and whole TNT said "no".

sry for mentioning it like 5th time already on that forum... all Unique (members on server) told us that Sushi is already fullmember, but still not changed on clandb...

On board since August 2007.

mow Q [EN]

so, if unique told that sushi is full member, this have to be taken as fact, and match must be ranked, because than we have the same situation as F2B vs TNT /quit

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

Impius im know the rules. Just reread what do you say about the situation with hardcore, and the upper Trickz post. ;]

mow Q [EN]

which has nothing to do with your post, since u are speaking explicitly about "trial members" and not about full members. but the situation explained already itself, so no need to step back, invi.

oh, and re-read my post after trickz post....

I know exaclty why i actually don't wanna post in forum anymore. What i don't know is, why i can't stop it.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

i meant by my post that these situations are similar with trial members between both rank matches (tnt vs f2b and unique vs da) but in the last match, where is unique leader same told that the sushi is full member, the match wasnt ranked. 

ps im dont saw ur post in the time when im posted the previous one. 

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

there must be priority, who to believe to member is full of trial maybe ? clandb ? teammates ? ref?

just my opin.

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend