*SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010

96 replies [Last post]
trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: [x]SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010
lagstard wrote:

Gayest decision ever. Anyway, if this match was WO, it should be added to ranking too.

YES! Exactly

trickz wrote:

i asked mnc if we can play 3v3, he said that sushi is
full but he isnt on clandb yet... also he said that if ull be online
then ull add him... FFS... it should be ranked, bcuz we treated sushi as
fullmemb!

LOGS will show everything Happy

On board since August 2007.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
alienM wrote:

LOL, and rule about tie map is not relevant here? Winking

The full member rule from the plus ranking is broken so the match can't be ranked
And the SFC rule for a member not allowed to play 2 matches after he was roster... means the match won't be ranked and won't be considerd . Exactly how terror said there. The tie map is relevant but not required.

I don't understand why making a fuss with this quit? it doesn't change anything .. I think it just happens.. some1 has to pay for community to start learn the rules.

ppl don't know the rules or respect them as much .. or not enough knowledge? i still see ppl asking what are the rules and so on Tongue .. lazyness or .. something much sadder ( i speak in general not about this case)

but i must salute the attitude of terror here being unbiased even if the team the suffers is his own.

_________
epsislow

[MR.]RIDDLER

Gotta agree with Beast... especially in this situation when the match was actually played.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

imo this 1 should be ranked in plus rank. (not in sfc, in sfc its invalid, but since admin of league had no problem with it and due to organisation i wouldnt mind letting unique go on - lets compare, there is no ref which would let a goal be unranked after the footy game is played )

why?

because if there is a invalid player in the loosing team, the game is still ranked in favor of the winning team.

its been like this with cheaters in e+ since ages, since they are also invalid players, why not?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

oO not ranked??? bad..

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
Re: SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

"* Banned Players or Trial Members are not allowed to play"
This is from Plus Ranking rules.

"If a clan recruits a player after giving their match roster before the tournament start, that player must wait for two matches before he can play"
This is from SFC rules.

Sushi-Man is not fullmember, he is trial.
Match can't be ranked, furthermore unique lost by W/O
due to breaking rules of cup.

Also I suppose unique will leave this event,
so DA, DS and Mr. are getting 3 points from us.

gl+hf

nubt...

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

because if there is a invalid player in the loosing team, the game is still ranked in favor of the winning team.
its been like this with cheaters in e+ since ages, since they are also invalid players, why not?

that is a good point..
interesting situation/
______
epsislow

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
Re: SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010
UNREAL wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
"* Banned Players or Trial Members are not allowed to play"
This is from Plus Ranking rules.

"If a clan recruits a player after giving their match roster before the tournament start, that player must wait for two matches before he can play"
This is from SFC rules.

Sushi-Man is not fullmember, he is trial.
Match can't be ranked, furthermore unique lost by W/O
due to breaking rules of cup.

Also I suppose unique will leave this event,
so DA, DS and Mr. are getting 3 points from us.

gl+hf

nubt...

edit: seems that you have big storm there what to do with this kind of loss

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

imo this 1 should be ranked in plus rank. (not in sfc, in sfc its invalid, but since admin of league had no problem with it and due to organisation i wouldnt mind letting unique go on - lets compare, there is no ref which would let a goal be unranked after the footy game is played )

why?

Actually, it is easier than that. The way I see it, even if this match is not valid for SFC, it's perfectly valid for Plus Ranking, since mnc (one of the co-leaders of unique) explicitly said sushi was a full member.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

but i must salute the attitude of terror here being unbiased even if the team the suffers is his own.

_________
epsislow

And DA isnt suffering, or better say, damaged by this ?!? I think we are very much.

With the decision of not making this a ranked war its clearly pushing your own problems (which its not my place to mention) onto us.

Denied clear arranged war, fair and square victory from our side but its a W/O....yeah, if you really belive that you can stick by this decision but I don't recommend it since its not fair toward us who did nothing wrong.

GG for that game 2 both clans.

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation