*SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010

96 replies [Last post]
unique * mnc
mnc's picture

I'm glad that DA have won this match. Maybe that will give terror a little bit consciousness picking next match date, not saturday night when everybody was on bbq or watching the world cup match and was called to play match when drunk. And congratz to terror who arranged that and went out drinking or whatever first.

See you on rematch DA, on normal date and with sober lineup Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

good point milena!

mods should respect ppl that look for fair especially for new refs.

pro-q3dm6 or q3dm6 is not the same (slight differences = not the same map!).. because in the rules its not saying this or that .. it sais only pro-q3dm6 CANNOT be picked! not q3dm6 ... + sushi shouldn't played .. 2 errors that could've changed the final results.

Just like my match with Ufas the other day .. It was 1-1 when i saw that we have pb off .. So we played with pb on after that .. (with some additional issues from my part but anyway) and it ended 2-0. gg Ufas

gg both for this fw match. im sure DA can win this next time! gl & hf
_______
epsislow

I am glad that somebody respect my catch! I didn't wanted destroy this CW. If you ask me, I really prefer that .DA win, because I have few friends inside that clan, and from other side, I one "unfriend" in unique... but nvm that...
Maybe if they only repeat that tie map, and maybe this time some neutral ref (not from any clan who play?). I will be glad to be fair ref there... Happy

hazo
HAZO's picture

gg guys

Sushi-Mann.
Sushi-Mann's picture

well well well
ye sry about all that confusions about me, but it was the only way to play that match
because most uniques were offline. But imo its not a big deal come on...
better focus on the game itself than watching for every little rule or mistakes.
DA played better so they won.

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture

Lol, What the fuck Big grin, Nice one .DA Happy

int*icenine
icenine's picture
Sushi-Mann. wrote:

well well well
ye sry about all that confusions about me, but it was the only way to play that match
because most uniques were offline. But imo its not a big deal come on...
better focus on the game itself than watching for every little rule or mistakes.
DA played better so they won.

I say remove sushi from e+ for all the mess he did.
F1 anyone?
Anyways I waited for all the juicy part to get over so I could post my "ggs" , and remember something mago told me the first month I started playing e+ and asked him what is the best clan - he just said - you HAVE to see DA play.
GG! competition's more fierce in this community than most will admit.

The liver is evil... It must be punished...

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

LMAO@e+

Good game, DA have a history with dm6 tie maps Surprise
Also trickz went beserker mode on cpm14? or hax? please consult sqlhead I WANT THE TRUTH

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

trickz
tr1ckz's picture
Re: SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

LMAO@e+

Good game, DA have a history with dm6 tie maps Surprise
Also trickz went beserker mode on cpm14? or hax? please consult sqlhead I WANT THE TRUTH

Shy

On board since August 2007.

UNREAL
Unreal's picture
Re: SFC: .DA| 2-1 Unique // 03.07.2010
int*icenine wrote:

Anyways I waited for all the juicy part to get over so I could post my "ggs" , and remember something mago told me the first month I started playing e+ and asked him what is the best clan - he just said - you HAVE to see DA play.

j/k?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

^flash***
hihi's picture

wow... im rly proud of ya little DA's...

as i see even without the best teamwork u did a great job! congranz

and unique.. guess it wasn't ur day aswell...
gg all and keep it up DA

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you