®SFC: BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME 12.07.2010

48 replies [Last post]
-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture
Re: SFC: BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME 12.07.2010

Did i sayed at game i agree for you be ref? no Happy Did you asked me about do post? no Happy, as i said we was not so rush to start match, just slowly warmuped, your topic was a joke writing smt like bbq? and im doing posts always alone about 6 years, and that is at E+ rules at 1st place Tongue. At later game didn't readed your messages cuz you spammed all the time and annoing every1, btw beast or you deleted also messages from you to ad absurdum calling him a grandson of hitler, that's why i don't like you Happy

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

alienM
alienM's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

Did i sayed at game i agree for you be ref? no Happy Did you asked me about do post? no Happy, as i said we was not so rush to start match, just slowly warmuped, your topic was a joke writing smt like bbq? and im doing posts always alone about 6 years, and that is at E+ rules at 1st place Tongue. At later game didn't readed your messages cuz you spammed all the time and annoing every1, btw beast or you deleted also messages from you to ad absurdum calling him a grandson of hitler, that's why i don't like you Happy

You lie again... I never wrote HITLER on that post... I was quiet while maps was playing. I only puted maps, invites before maps, started and stoped MVDs. Only what I said is "warmup 1 min" and when on cpm14 I think Invi asked for timeout I said OK is correct, every clan can ask 2 timeouts per map... You are the only one who lie here, you and your clan wanted finish it so fastly, always saying "come on, we hurry" when extreme wanted break...

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

oh never writed awww, and what can be mean to absurdum from germany text like you grandson of hi....?

alienM
alienM's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

oh never writed awww, and what can be mean to absurdum from germany text like you grandson of hi....?

I wrote awww on match??? LOL, never ever!!! You can check that on MVDs, pfff. Ask better that your lovely Impius what he meaned with that "Karadzic", or you didn't saw that? Happy

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

You started first with him a war, not him...

alienM
alienM's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

You started first with him a war, not him...

LOL, this about me and Impius started long time ago, but this "war" started you by posting same post second time, pfff... Straight face

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

don't have nerves of repeating myself why....lock pls Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

you 2 get a room Tired