Re: SFC: BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME 12.07.2010

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
alienM wrote:

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:
didn't ask you to make post, I always make it myself, clear and clean

Before you all left I said that I will make post!!!

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

You should first ask me about this

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

ofc winner takes it all (if u are american) and also the right to actually showoff his win, however ref posting is the most neutral way of presenting a win, if the winner posts, revenge is kinda instantly the feeling.

ref posting the war has been kinda usual sometimes since sfc/1on1 cups, these ref which do such a stuff are actually really caring about the outcoming of a war and about the rules on a war - thats been rare in past times, no idea if i have been the only one who actually paused the game if people did timecamp via chatting.

Pjax now because E+ have refs ... they are the default ones that add
games (if no one said anything) .. thats how it is now .. in 1.03 there
wasnt like this but things has changed a bit .. if you Want to post the
game just say .. i'm sure that AlienM would have nothing against that

and no one should ask you first because you're not the arrogance king ..
unless you make a show Winking

-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

That's why i asked "you are a girl?" if yes then deleted
mine post Happy but bbq? pfff

I saw that she made a mistake its true but you did a too big fuss about
it pjax.. no matter if she was girl or not.

I agree with Skull here.

&

animalchik wrote:
Aside that i have completely no idea what is all the fuzz about who posing what, does it really matters?

No it doesn't matter, but some1 has to post it while others can troll about any mistake found.

In my opinion we shouldnt have refs at all .. but the world is evil

P.S: the quotes order in my post is time-depended.

If i dont know some important facts that werent showed then tell me and please delete my post
______
epsislow - beer, sarcasm and joke cards were used in this post + 10/13/2/651/ cards left: cookies

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

Pjax now because E+ have refs ... they are the default ones that add
games

thats the biggest bullshit ive read so far :F and if thats true i stop being a ref because its not up to me how to post or to post a CW wich isnt from my clan so the winner posts unless the leader asks someone else like terror did post once for F2B because we didnt had time and was nicly asked by impius in the CW vs TNT its in the demo from overkill Tongue

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

hmmmm

then maybe im wrong ... but then which one is it???? there must be a written rule for this in order to not cause this kind of stuff i saw here ..

if (i'm wrong ) then { i retreat what i said against pjax & delete my above post too}

maybe more communication after the game about who post the results .. it doesn't matter who.. but some1 has to do it!
_______
epsislow

mow Q [EN]

It is a clear situation, and there must NOT be a written rule. The winner posts the war, this is it how it works since the ranking started with EVOL Darkloard (hope i remember the name correctly). If smo else want to post it, he "HAS" to ask for it.

Ofc, it is not important who does post it in general, but for some it is important, and that has to be respected, even by uber-super-duper AlienM, Queen of Attention.

God, failed again in not posting.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

its darklord or evol.dark mow...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

ok
i retreat what i said against pjax. Sorry man.
and also dont consider my above posts or delete them.
-----------------
GG both. I see BBS in good shape .. keep it up guys!

COOKIES?
_______
epsislow

alienM
alienM's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

It is a clear situation, and there must NOT be a written rule. The winner posts the war, this is it how it works since the ranking started with EVOL Darkloard (hope i remember the name correctly). If smo else want to post it, he "HAS" to ask for it.

Ofc, it is not important who does post it in general, but for some it is important, and that has to be respected, even by uber-super-duper AlienM, Queen of Attention.

God, failed again in not posting.

So I think REF team need change name to MVD SLAVES? Because for what else ref are present there then?

THC * JAK
shao's picture

Ahhh... was thinking She is Alien but just eyes similar Happy

GG but... Peruwianka didnt played so 2:1 Sad (ah Gozde ah) Davie

- Unavailable - (Come on, who can, who can, can hear the bass drum?)

alienM
alienM's picture
animalchik wrote:

sorry but i do expect from referees to be a little more mature than that

alienM wrote:

OMG, how you can be so stupid? You saw this post, and then you made
exactly same? Are you insane or just want attention?

Don't know whats wrong with u alienM but u seems to be another spoiled girly, if people point out that u were doing wrong u just can't use Yours coquetry and the shield of "cute girl" to make people stfu.

In internet the fact u have fine ass aren't working same well than i reality, where as a cute u are allowed to do some things and then if that would be man he would end up in a teeth knocked out.

Aside that i have completely no idea what is all the fuzz about who posing what, does it really matters? Maybe for people who searching troubles it does, or it just a mater of hurt ego? Sorry but i don't even know how somebody cloud be hurt by the fact of posting o0

Can someone explain me why it is so important? because i really don't get it...

So, I will explain 93749247924th time my reaction:
1) In 21.09cet I entered in that match because I didn't saw any ref there. I entered and offered to help them with refing. Both sides agreed.
2) In that match "somebody" used ref password too (to change warmups), maybe I am moron, but is against rule to be ref somebody from teams which play (THAT RULE I LEARNED WHEN SNEAKY PLAYED VS F2B)
3) When tie map overed I asked (said) that I will (can) make thread and nobody complain. IN SAME MINUTE when match finished, thread appeared by me, normal and clear thread (you can check here - http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tag-extreme-1-2-bbs-12-07-2010 )
4) Players came and comented on it with comments like "gg" and all was fine. Pjax saw it and commented too. And then after 15min, I saw thread about SAME CW, what is LOL.
5) I think is normal that I overected but before I said that what you Fala queted, I said with red leters that I already made post and that this new must be deleted because can cause problems in ranking, but of course, somebody deleted that my post (Beast I think).
6) Then Pjax just said, like little kid, "i don't like it"(21:28 cet), and that pissed me of, so I asked him if he is insane (21:30cet).
7) And then that ex mod came to fuck my brain again and of course that my nervs was broken.
8 ) And you can see one "little lie" by Pjax telling me that if I didn't came, Skull would refing, and he didn't even knew nothing about this match
9) Day before this I was refing on normal CW DA vs DS, Tr1ckz like be poster too like Pjax. But when I posted it he said that I am doing great job for this community...
10) And at end, Beast came, said that he deelted my post, first added, by neutral person (ref), with MVDs and normal (not so shy like here) screenshots, with all linked clans and server..., thread
11) So this thread left, congratulations Pjax, thread full of bad discussion, full of fights, and thread which I made which was related about game was deleted... Winking