®SFC: BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME 12.07.2010

48 replies [Last post]
Freakman
Freakman's picture
Re: SFC: .BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME TAG 12.07.2010

alienM, plz stay with your PMS at home...

u were making nervous atmosphere between maps and now i see even here u want to play queen.... come on...

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

alienM
alienM's picture
Freakman wrote:

alienM, plz stay with your PMS at home...

u were making nervous atmosphere between maps and now i see even here u want to play queen.... come on...

Not queen, just normal ref. I did all fine, invites, map wishes, timeout, so you can only say "thank you, alienM" or just fuck off. I am not narcis, but I spent my time on this only for helping you guys and doing good think (I though so...). Straight face

alienM
alienM's picture
Re: SFC: BBScorpion 2:1 EXTREME 12.07.2010
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

you are a girl? Happy

Yea, I am girl. Happy

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

And we thank you for spending time with us Happy, but last map invis wanted little time before start, and you forcing a teamready all the time

Edit: U R Preety btw, but little stupidos, rasist and don't have patience Tongue

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

alienM
alienM's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

And we thank you for spending time with us Happy, but last map invis wanted little time before start, and you forcing a teamready all the time

Edit: U R Preety btw, but little stupidos, rasist and don't have patience Tongue

Yea, because your clan said "don't have time to wait". When Invi asked for break I allowed it, of course, but first "somebody" used and changed server by ref commands, and you know that very well... Winking

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

Where is our nice demos? Happy

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

alienM
alienM's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

Where is our nice demos? Happy

Demos are coming at 2am. When I came home. Now i am at my bf house, and soon I will start relax with some nice game... Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

skull our bbs friend as always Happy

hell no, im busy drinking beer with 7.1%

however i dont think that it is important who actually posts the war, neither it does matter.

ofc winner takes it all (if u are american) and also the right to actually showoff his win, however ref posting is the most neutral way of presenting a win, if the winner posts, revenge is kinda instantly the feeling.

ref posting the war has been kinda usual sometimes since sfc/1on1 cups, these ref which do such a stuff are actually really caring about the outcoming of a war and about the rules on a war - thats been rare in past times, no idea if i have been the only one who actually paused the game if people did timecamp via chatting.

and heh, are u a gentlemen or a moron to refuse the will of a girl? x)

ps: the beer i drank during this post goes around a whole liter, watching a film

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

the comments in here go to far, about the posting, who gives a rats a*@!.. who posts a ref the loosing clan, the winning clan...

pjax has a point alienM, you did post BBQ instead of BBS Tongue

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

good game Sad

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.