Round 1 standings (ARCHIVE)

51 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

and i don't like to be picture like a noob 'cause of the ping, therefore i think i'm not going to be able to play against euro players eventhough the mayority of players are from europe.

no need for that. if you loose no harm done in this first round.

so try to play. ill try seting up one american server too (but first europe server)

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Good Luck to all Participants! Laughing

ExcessivePlus Administrator

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

so try to play. ill try seting up one american server too (but first europe server)

Yeah i did that with DRT ALONE, we agreed 1 game at each server ( 1 american, 1 euro )....At Euro i got my ass whopped Happy, we couldn't play on american server because of time... peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

One fight played:

TYRANT (2) vs -C4- 3N3LOW (Innocent

Screens.

Demos comming later.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

-C4-3N3LOW
3n3low's picture

gg m8 Winking

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

nice game man Winking well played. Cool

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

drill@quakelive

ggs played both Winking

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

i cant find Rage on msn or here Happy if u see him tell him im waiting for 1v1 Cool

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

due to problems in getting an official server (wich i finaly got, will be setup tomorow r today), the first draft round is prolonged till next sunday.

Also this two pairs have to be played until then:

(WASP.DRILL) vs KatipaN
-C4- OBELISK vs {D*R*T} FOKSIE'LOY

sorry to people participating for inconvinience.

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Hi Foxie, please let me know earlier, i still have 1 game left with DRT alone.... i can only play on weekends...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...