Round 1 standings (ARCHIVE)

51 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
Ok, it has begun.

The first round will work a bit different then the rest, cause it is used to generate the starting rank.

In this round you have all been assigned an oponent in timestamp order, after this round, the ladder will be created and challenging can begin.

The pairs are:

1. TYRANT vs -C4- 3N3LOW
2. {D*R*T} ALONE vs A*CLASS O2JR
3. AR4XIS vs HARD*SWE*
4. N1XTER vs DA|RAGE

you have time until sunday, 00:00 CET (thats 22:00 GMT) to play the games.

It is up to you to setup the time. I will try to get a server especialy for this ranking style, with predefined configs, and voting enabled, so that no refrees will be needed.

Each player has to record the entire battle (one demo per map).

GL & HF!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

contact info:

forum user name: Tyrant
name in game: TYRANT
email:
msn:

Forum name - Dryx
Tag - {D*R*T} ALONE
Contacts: msn -
mail -

nick: AR4XIS!
username: ar4xis
msn/email:
xfire: ar4xis

forum name: sub_nixter
tag: N1xter
msn:

USERNAME - 3n3low
Mail -
Name - C4 - 3n3low
msn ----->

username : nic4evercool
TAG: *A*CLASS* O2JR
MSN:

forum: Zack
tag: DA RAGE
msn:

username: mickeg
tag: HARD*SWE*
msn/email:hardswe@hotmail.com

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

i lagg with 400 ping + demo alot Happy try to find a decent server plz. and GOOD LUCK TO PARTICIPANTS !!!!

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

Thanks a bunch Foksie Winking
I already see the scores with Hard: 20:0, 18:0..
The fact that I'm gone from Monday-Friday makes it even better.
But seriously GG to Foksie for organizing and GL to me Big grin

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture
n1xter wrote:

i lagg with 400 ping + demo alot Happy try to find a decent server plz. and GOOD LUCK TO PARTICIPANTS !!!!

use this:

bind x "g_syncronousclients 1;record;g_syncronousclients 0"

it removes the demo recording lag.

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

still find decent server Happy Tongue oh and
do i have to demo all ? or just 1 map, and my victim demos next map ... or can we bring spectators to demo ?

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

you can bring spectators to record. each player has to record the demo from his pov. for each map.

seal will host one server for this, for starts Happy

but you can play on any server, as long as it has plus_1v1.cfg (or some of the others you agree upon, but defaults to plus_1v1). and is setup properly.

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Foksie I suggest we open 1v1 standings registration time period for another week - many more people wish to join Happy

ExcessivePlus Administrator

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

they still can. people can join whenever they want. they will start on the bottom of the rank and can then work their way up.

some more already aplied today. Happy

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Hi foxie, great idea on creating this tournament. Last Week i had to play against DRT Alone, and no1 told me that i was going to play, i know u posted on forum but i barely have time to play, and visit some forums and will like that some1 could tell me when i'll play and with who. Also i lag so bad on euro servers, 250-300 ping and i'm not used to play with that ping, and i think i never won't ...i suck so bad, my skills are sh... and i don't like to be picture like a noob 'cause of the ping, therefore i think i'm not going to be able to play against euro players eventhough the mayority of players are from europe. so if r going to set a match with me, don't set it with euro players, just American players...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

n1xter
sub_nixter's picture

or just sign off 1v1 standings tournament, that should work too Tongue joke!?...