®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

32 replies [Last post]
** jumper
Re: ®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

I have a very fuc.ing good idea. Let admin load all needed cfg before we came to server so no one have to use rcon/ref to do this and let start play this fuc.ing cw on time LOL

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Re: ®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14
** jumper wrote:

I have a very fuc.ing good idea. Let admin load all needed cfg before we came to server so no one have to use rcon/ref to do this and let start play this fuc.ing cw on time LOL

ROFL jumper? xD it seems like you didn't get the general idea, but also the fuc.net.ing.com idea is good, server should be ready with CFG loaded and all necessary setups as well, that should be a known fact already! since CW is not an FW..

PS, I watched some of the demos, ROFL AMGs?? you shouldn't be insulting people like that pals!! and try to accept whatever a (hopefully fair game) would bring of results..!! otherwise don't play or participate! since games have 50% chance of both, winning or losing, as long as they are fair ones.

The only (kind of weird) thing I noticed was that it is kind of true they get the chance to shoot earlier at each beginning of new round, didn't watch enough to make sure the idea is true, but if so, I already spoke about what could cause such matter..!

So Eplosers, the major thing we all should focus on is fair play.. fair games, whatever could cause other than that, we should eliminate, why? cause the major element for success known since history of earth and at every culture is (justice) once we achieve that, this mod and community would only grow instead of dying..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!