®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

32 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ®R.C.A.L #1 R1 PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

eu.jeff wrote:
* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4

* If match is played on the last date from deadline, 3 v 3 is allowed so all matches can be played.

For now you both receive a warning.
Next time stick to the rules pls.

AMG /// KUP
eu.jeff wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4

* If match is played on the last date from deadline, 3 v 3 is allowed so all matches can be played.

For now you both receive a warning.
Next time stick to the rules pls.

lolwut ?! so need rematch or what?

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

No rematch is needed.

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: R.C.A.L #1 R1 PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14
cml wrote:

not GG
because of AMG members, all of them whined and shit talked all the time
Whined about the pings on C4 server so we agreed to change to TwT server where I had big packets lost, so I rebooted my Router and back to the server, this helped me so my packets lost was from 3%-9% max sometimes only, anyway I felt odd on that server as my shots lot of times where missed even thought I hit the model correctly, also there was this whole round/respawn restart after each round, which is not problem but weird as on our servers it doesnt do that.

So second map AMG wanted to switch the server again and they agreed to MU WAR, but well they continued to whine about the pings and about we having wallhacks etc...

AMG, go fund yourself some Ruski server and set it up correctly, you'll have your lovely pings then.
How nice that match with AMG its over finally, never again such crap talking on CW.

I requested to move the game to another day ... we moved the game at your request. you call that a good game?
this shit is not a game, would you have respect for the opponent you would not play yesterday.

AMG /// KUP
eu.jeff wrote:

No rematch is needed.

we did not have the required number of players, but PX insisted on playing, we requested to move the game.

AMG /// KUP

we insist on playing, as this game does not follow the rules Cup

AMG /// KUP

if you do not follow the rules so why do they need?

BAC**TRB
trb's picture

Say that before playing and losing. This going to be ranked for sure, next time make sure you dont play it if you have some serious issues that will make the match invalid (either for cups or rank). Forcing rematch after losing is not respected.

silence is better than bullshit

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
AMG /// KUP wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
No rematch is needed.

we did not have the required number of players, but PX insisted on playing, we requested to move the game.

If PX insisted on playing anyway then this game should be considered as game for normal rank.
I will not count it as a game for the league then and the game needs to be replayed.

Next time state everything correctly and take also your own responsibility, not just after the game has been played start to cry us a river.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

I requested to move the game to another day ... we moved the game at your request. you call that a good game?
this shit is not a game, would you have respect for the opponent you would not play yesterday.

I said

cml wrote:
not GG

because of your behaviour on the servers chat, calling us noobs, cheaters, wallhackers and so on...

AMG /// KUP wrote:

as I saw you had 4th player, which was GMZ available on TS, why he didnt played for you...

eu.jeff wrote:

No rematch is needed.

Ok, but...

eu.jeff wrote:
If PX insisted on playing anyway then this game should be considered as game for normal rank.
I will not count it as a game for the league then and the game needs to be replayed.

So this game isnt counted for the league and we need to re-play it, right?