®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

32 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Seriously i dont know where the hell that amg came from, but my first impression wasn't good... Mouning shittalkers, that is what they are... Or just kids.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
cml wrote:

AMG /// KUP wrote:
we did not have the required number of players, but PX insisted on playing, we requested to move the game.

as I saw you had 4th player, which was GMZ available on TS, why he didnt played for you...

I left TS before game started, I also was not there cause of game anyway, I didn't even know there was one.. but bax then told me about it, and we waited long with no one showing up.. so I went to play a bit at random server before I go off since I was really tired.. but another reason why I am not much into any game which is,

cml wrote:

anyway I felt odd on that server as my shots lot of times where missed even thought I hit the model correctly

I have same feeling at nearly all servers I play at, I just shoot and know for sure I aimed right and even my shooting appear to hit, but nothing and no result, worse news for you is that it more to happen each time I play while you are at the same server Camel, the question is that is it only the fact once admins are at servers that cause me such delayed shots and shots being extremely clear to hit but with no results or is there some other reason for why is that? don't tell me connection, because I had 300 ping at rusrail at the moment I started playing there, but my game was kind of fair, specially with apparent hits, as soon as I commonly became a player there, the issue arised and I am no longer able to even play.. same with other servers???? in the mean while other players claim the worse the connection or the higher the ping the more advantage they get..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

AMG /// KUP
Quote:
eu.jeff wrote:

If PX insisted on playing anyway then this game should be considered as game for normal rank.
I will not count it as a game for the league then and the game needs to be replayed.

So this game isnt counted for the league and we need to re-play it, right?

right. you just win cw but league need replay/ date?

.[]F*MOMMO.

we can play 12.01.14 at 20 cet server Mu

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: ®R.C.A.L #1 R1 PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

MU server is the worst choice for us. Please с4 server or twt server. In any case you'll be playing in better conditions than we do.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: ®Regular CW RAIL CA PX 2:0 AMG 10.01.14

God give me patience..
PX, organise your damn clan, jeff or turbo, you can check conversation at forums, where war settings were setted, and bzik "09, 20.00, after smth like: "10! 20.00 at mu server!" wtf is going with you PX?u could play in 09, but u didnt have jumper, only jumper and you dont want to play? lols, u had almost whole full squad, but you needed your best lineup, we played yesterday without best settings (for example, with sound) and our best lineup, but WE STILL PLAYED. so organise your gangbang and tell us a clear answer Winking and all my insults to some of PX's were provokated, so dont wait from me a cookie and a smile, plsXd. Also, this war had to be repeated, for a setting of bopoh's server, which wasnt correct. Happy have a good day

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

.[]F*MOMMO.

ok so we play c4 though the server lags. bax I will not be spoken to your speech you are a strange man lol

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
.[]F*MOMMO. wrote:

ok so we play c4 though the server lags. bax I will not be spoken to your speech you are a strange man lol

With Regards to Bax, he is just a person that can't control his nerves and temper that is all, people should forget about how he was in past, because giving him a reason to get angry happen to be their fault not his, acting normally with him as any other person could be the solution!

With regards to not responding to my post, and how you blackmailed accusing TWT server explain a lot about how Justice is not practiced here with servers and games,

With regards to which server, AMG make sure you play at a server that Camel has no admin privilege at, because he is not dirty, but he really can't control himself with regards to admin rights and not abusing them.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

With regards to which server, AMG make sure you play at a server that Camel has no admin privilege at, because he is not dirty, but he really can't control himself with regards to admin rights and not abusing them.

GMZ wtf are you talking about Big grin

what am I abusing ?
using rcon to load map, load config, change gametype and what else... ah yea forceteam cmd to switch someone to correct team or spec when he is idle on the game xD
Did I forgot about something?

we can even play on TwT server once again, just fix settings, nobody except bopoh has there admin privileges
I told you GMZ, talk to some developer such easy+ or violence about your suspicious regarding rcon/ref holders

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
cml wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

GMZ wtf are you talking about Big grin

what am I abusing ?
using rcon to load map, load config, change gametype and what else... ah yea forceteam cmd to switch someone to correct team or spec when he is idle on the game xD
Did I forgot about something?

we can even play on TwT server once again, just fix settings, nobody except bopoh has there admin privileges
I told you GMZ, talk to some developer such easy+ or violence about your suspicious regarding rcon/ref holders

I don't know, from my side once an admin at the server, I will not speak about all, just let's cover movements, it become like if it switched from 350 (or whatever value it is) to at least less than half.. that makes me end up using grenade and BFG all the way to move even for one step forward.. almost same situation with once one is reffing with recording MVDs or specing me etc..

Violence knows only one English word: ISP, GMZ.. ISP.. ISP.. call ISP, call ISP.. Easy+ is super cool, I contacted him for clock, less than a week it was flying above shoutbox, I'll try to contact him for this issue and see if there is a solution.. but for the moment you need to know it effects others in a negative way to activate RCON at servers, and should use only at necessity and reconnect to stop it, and if anyone not being just about his/her position, this mod won't stay alive without justice really! and some people should really watch their behaviors with their privileges and reconsider..