®RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

48 replies [Last post]
3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

Angel will replay this game for this cup:) dont worry smasher and i will be ref because all 30 official refs always busy:) dunno why we need this ref+ team:)

^t
smasherchif's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

well, that would be even more unethical since you're his gf (if that's true), if you wouldn't... be a part of ref+ team! Big grin

roflmao. so, are you really a member of ref+ or not? Big grin


.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
^t wrote:

well, that would be even more unethical since you're his gf (if that's true), if you wouldn't... be a part of ref+ team! Big grin

roflmao. so, are you really a member of ref+ or not? Big grin

ye i am part of ref+ team. and do you know why? many players ask me to be ref, because no one from ref team didnt agree:)

yes i am his gf and?
so by your thought i cant be ref in game there play players with who i am in very good attitude?Happy

^t
smasherchif's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
3M'blackrose wrote:

ye i am part of ref+ team. and do you know why? many players ask me to be ref, because no one from ref team didnt agree:)

well, it says there're some ppl in ref+ team who probably shouldn't be there, rather than you're the only person who's accepted and most appreciated being ref Tongue

3M'blackrose wrote:
yes i am his gf and?
so by your thought i cant be ref in game there play players with who i am in very good attitude? Happy

well, i'm not sure if it can/should be applied always. but there prolly should be a rule like in case of member of two clans reffing a game between them.
anyway, all i said about you being a ref in that match, it would be unethical [even more], unless you're ref+ Winking so, don't worry, you're not deposed yet Big grin

3M'blackrose wrote:

Angel will replay this game for this cup:)

thanx.


.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

Important thing is that both sides should be agree for ref : )dosent matter if this ref from the same clan with one of players. so if xmas are disagree with me they will try to find other ref:)

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/2010-06-29-epsilon-illca-2-1
after 5 days after this you were accepted in mi3:) so who knows how it was:) because of your logic no one can be ref, because he of course likes one clan more then other:)so may be you will stop this paranoia?

I think i answered on your questions and Darky will replay it without problem:)

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

wp dark, mb next time xmas Happy
imo need to stop complain about the ref, what must to do the players in the day of match, when the any officiall refs cant come or off? yes like in old times call somebody to being a ref. the main thing what must to do a ref its check server settings, write mvd and thats all. this job can do almost everyone without any prob. no need to make a mess here about ref if he is in officiall list or not.

thats right
was better

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
^t wrote:


imo, dark should have said "rule's broken, the game should be replayed" or something like that, since he's a ranking mod (isn't he?), the person who should be principled. instead, he said it was ok. so, breaking rule is "not problemo", and it's said by ranking mod?
lol?

Anyone of you remembers match DA vs unique ?
Well, unique has broken many rules that day, but still match was valid.
Even if my own clan lost (I was pissed off) I decided that
match should be valid because rules were only broken by unique.
Keep that in mind, ranking moderator is not just about
adding finished matches to ranking system.
Many times you will be put in situation you don't want to be
but u have to make a proper decission.
If u will make 1 mistake, you're finished here.

cheers

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
RO Romania
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

the rule about NOT having a ref from one of the too clans that plays the cw (clan-war) have 2 motifs
- the most important one is for making sure that the ref dosnt have informations that can decide the result of the game in play ... why? because refs can spec anyone that plays in that clan-war including the opposing team.
- the 2nd motif is that refs will be unbaised "by nature" .. they wont be able to punish their team/clan if somethings goes wrong...

but this "rule" was created for the clan-wars .. in 1v1 its not the same ... why ? because the rankings are not per clan .. its per each individual .. this is my opinion.

About the availability of the 30 refs i have to disagree with rozy :
Did they asked each of these 30 refs ? did some1 made a request thread in the ref+ team forum ? was that in time so that the refs can see it and make time for it?

i would put my 30 cents here:
Was the rule with official refs+ rly needed for 1v1 games?
for ranking thats a NO .. for ranking matches you dont need a ref+ to be in 1v1 ... why ? because the refs job in 1v1s is simple: pb, pure , make mvds, post mvds ..
many ranked 1v1s were accepted without having refs from the ref+ and was no problem for this..

The problem here is like Milena said.. why we have that rule with Official refs in this cup? and what happens if some1 disobey this rule ? the answer is very simple for this ..

That rule shouldnt been there in the first place .. now every1 has to find a ref for the game they play and thats not easy .. there are 3 competitions in the same time.. and the refs have their own games to play in their clans (railonly + plusN) => this is why there are no Refs available .. because when 1 clan is setting the date time its very probable that in the same time or crossing the same cw time other 2 or 3 cws are being played ..
some clans have 2 or 3 refs in same clan + some others are inactive + some others are reffing + others are streaming + some are not at home + some are busy + some are inactive + some are not asked = 30

_________
epsislow


^t
smasherchif's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts:
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
3M'blackrose wrote:

Important thing is that both sides should be agree for ref

where's is this rule stated? show me plz

3M'blackrose wrote:

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/2010-06-29-epsilon-illca-2-1
after 5 days after this you were accepted in mi3:) so who knows how it was:)

what do you mean? o_O what mentioned game has to do with this conversation? so, how it was in your opinion? do you know it was me who asked to join mi3, not black and not anyone else? ehm, wasn't game played before i joined mi3? i really don't get your point.

ok, since you called me paranoid, let's make things clear.
until you've said 'dark will replay' and kept supporting him you were biased cuz you're his gf and ranking moder. i remind: it's not about ranking that game itself, it's about breaking rules by a ranking mod and cup organizer and getting supported by another, biased, ranking mod, who should be principled unbiased person. ffs.
calling someone a paranoid isn't a big deal, is it? i just ensured the ranking mods and cup organizers have taken the right decision - to replay the game. besides, unless i and milena haven't attracted ppls attention to this matter, that game wasn't supposed to be a game that breaks cup rules (but it certainly does), was it? i'm not offending, i just would like to see that rank mods are principled, unbiased and responsible persons.


.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
RO Romania
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

in my opinion 1v1s dosn't need the same clan rule .. because its an individual competition .. if 1 person will get higher in rank that wont make the ref happier ..
if its 1 for himself then its 1 for himself..

in this game i say scrindle would've better wanted Xmas to win then Darky .. why ? because he wouldve played with Xmas in the next stages and wouldve been easier Tongue

please stop think about claned baised refs in 1v1s ..... or give me a good example why it should be taken in consideration

the problem is the need of ref+ for every games in this cup
_________
epsislow