®RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]

48 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
alienM wrote:

Is not problem because Scrind is Darky's clanmate, this is 1 vs 1 cup Illca. This is problem:
.: Official REFEREE is need from ref+ :.
Scrind is not official ref, so I don't know if this is legal for cup (and rank) ...
P.S. Darky you and Asphyx are organizators of cup, you should knew this rule! Straight face

in the old days any1 who can record demos and has a ref or rcon on server to run a few basic commands (matchmode, password, sv_fps 30, g_gametype, cg_xdplz 1) qualified to be a ref.

But i guess this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, when there were no inter-clan rivalries, total camping, public games full of amateurs, boring gameplay, and mods were completely misenterpreting their basic guidelines, messagesboards full of barely literate people and "funteams" that include _every_ single active e- player. OH WAIT LOL.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

Is not problem because Scrind is Darky's clanmate, this is 1 vs 1 cup Illca. This is problem:
Scrind is not official ref, so I don't know if this is legal for cup (and rank) ...
P.S. Darky you and Asphyx are organizators of cup, you should knew this rule! Straight face

yes but no problem for this, i0ve saw few cw with no oficial ref+...cos when ref+'s are unavailable...we dont want a wo : ) cos other days we cant play Happy
so this is not problemo Happy
the moust important things are:
pb + pure : on
mvds
screenshots

anyway thx again xmas : )

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

^t
smasherchif's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

so this is not problemo

outofhere! wrote:

wait a minute! so, you're saying the rules are not taken into account again? olol.
who made you (or asp or anyone else) to create rule quoted above? if you don't really need official refs on cup matches, don't write it ffs. yeah, the game seems to be valid for ranking, but you hadn't official ref+, so it's not valid for the cup! so, it has to be replayed, but what about a new forced entry in rank db? most likely it would be loss for you opponent - not fair.

consider me out of this cup. you guys are way too smart: you create rules, then you don't give a shit about your own rules ffs.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

every one stop complaining...

damn sissies

GG darky, train harder Xmas

outofhere!
hook's picture

can we have a cup where u all not whining ???

darky call me and the other ref+ members cant come because of offline in msn...and no answere in the shoutbox.

so what can he do to play this game wait till next 2 weeks xMas can play or what....

u can see all in mvd, screenshots. what happend with a ref+ team member then xMas win because is then more motivated..???

rules are rules yes...so darky replayed this game.....with the same end Happy

DARKY & XMas Call me when u replayed that game please....with an official ref+ ....

i make a post to recruit more ref+ members...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

alienM
alienM's picture
outofhere! wrote:

I think same! But before you write post, we need to talk, I have idea! Winking

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

hmmm

so for example Happy

if this weekend no ref's are available for Lucky vs BC...we cant play? : )
I think both sides will just ignore the ref+ team and play that cw with no problems : )
as at the moment...all know good, cw can be ranked if pb+pure+mvd+screens are done, and at the moment we dont have that stript thing that ref+ must be in cw, to make this cw ''official''

* When Official E+ Referee is on server, then he decides what to do in every problematic situation,
(he only helps resolve the problematic things (if they are) and help with server and other stuff) nothing more : )

its just says, ref+ (HELPS) in cw making mvds and other stuff : )

anyway i have no problem to replay the game...but lets see when we can make it : ) as at the moment i have no clue and time for this, this week.

xmas when u can play m8? : )

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
alienM wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

and pls dont recruit stupid and arrogant peopel who can fuck always the brains in cw and make hell of it : )
(just a sugestion) : P

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

alienM
alienM's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

alienM wrote:
outofhere! wrote:

and pls dont recruit stupid and arrogant peopel who can fuck always the brains in cw and make hell of it : )

I know! Leasson learned... Tongue Winking

James
James's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

alienM wrote:
outofhere! wrote:

Like some of the current members of Ref+ Big smile