48 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture
Re: RAIL // Darkangel 2 : 0 Xmas [28.10.2010]
James wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
alienM wrote:
outofhere! wrote:
i make a post to recruit more ref+ members...

I think same! But before you write post, we need to talk, I have idea! Winking

and pls dont recruit stupid and arrogant peopel who can fuck always the brains in cw and make hell of it : )

(just a sugestion) : P

Like some of the current members of Ref+ Big smile

oh 2 times today the same ....

that figures.

he puts in his two cents

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

James
James's picture

Asphyx, I  believe my opinion is worth more than 2 cents. Well, maybe in E+ it's worth 1 cent, who cares?   Btw, look who's using idioms lmao.  N1 man, keep it up Big smile

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
^t wrote:

dark's clanmate was ref? o_O wotda.. isn't that unethical? Tongue

ye illca we know that you like flame wars Happy i have just imagined what would you say if i were in this game ref:)

^t
smasherchif's picture

lol. how told you that? i don't like flaming, flooding, spamming, etc. i don't like talking shits on public, insulting, racism, nationalism, i don't like offending anyone at all. i like dramas - that's not the same Big grin

edit: if you were ref in that game, i would say the same.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

wp dark, mb next time xmas Happy
imo need to stop complain about the ref, what must to do the players in the day of match, when the any officiall refs cant come or off? yes like in old times call somebody to being a ref. the main thing what must to do a ref its check server settings, write mvd and thats all. this job can do almost everyone without any prob. no need to make a mess here about ref if he is in officiall list or not.

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

what must to do the players in the day of match, when the any officiall refs cant come or off?

hmmm often players ask me to be ref, because all from 30 official refs can't.

^t
smasherchif's picture

lol, inv. who's complaining? i'm not. reread my post, plz.
it's not about reffing itself, it's about rules breaking. besides, if you don't need official ref, then don't create a rule like this: "need official ref+ blah-blah-blah", is that so hard? more over, the cup hasn't started yet Tongue so what's the point of speaking about someone who hasn't any time to play? Tongue

i'd like to add smth:
imo, dark should have said "rule's broken, the game should be replayed" or something like that, since he's a ranking mod (isn't he?), the person who should be principled. instead, he said it was ok. so, breaking rule is "not problemo", and it's said by ranking mod?
lol?

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

Illca for rank this game all is ok:) pure, pb are on.all what we need for rank this game exist:) so all is ok:)no one rule was broken for rank this game. realy dont put things to close to your heart, this is just a game:) your imo all know:)

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

Illca for rank this game all is ok:)

exactly...
then why change something that works
if organizer do not know what to write in rule better copy form OFFICIAL RANKING RULES and paste in this cup
or we see more erratic/uncontrolled behavior cup organizer... (btw word erratic sounds erotic xddd )
anyway gg

^t
smasherchif's picture

rose, when did i say this game couldn't be ranked ffs?

^t wrote:
yeah, the game seems to be valid for ranking

have you actually read my posts on not? plz reread this topic Confused

3M'darkangel wrote:
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote: