®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

27 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

GMZ, you have only 318 posts on this forum so far, but I bet that if we put them in a single line, that line will cover the Equator... twice Big grin

Joking Happy However, what you're trying to say should be said in another thread in another section. Propose whatever you feel like should be changed for better, submit facts for that so the moderators decide if there should be any changes or not Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

GMZ, you have only 318 posts on this forum so far, but I bet that if we put them in a single line, that line will cover the Equator... twice Big grin

Joking Happy However, what you're trying to say should be said in another thread in another section. Propose whatever you feel like should be changed for better, submit facts for that so the moderators decide if there should be any changes or not Happy

So Imagine if I was in a talkative mood and had time to write Smug xD none of you Eplosers would wish for that to be.. xD

Joking, but really if people were to read my first post carefully and understood the goal of it, none of the 317 posts were to commence..

BTW, stop talking about boobs or implying to that everywhere you dirdy nub! because I don't think you would wish someone to go at a place where your mother or sister is and start talking same way..!! we have women and kids within here.. so don't assume all are indecent and ready to hear such crap..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

R2 are friendly and not talkative (due to English language and being friendly too..etc

Dont force all to your P.O.V . If r2 feel that game was unbalance, lagged, etc. They will write it . Game end. equador is comming LOCK TOPIC

Happy

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

gg's was very close and the last round on overkill was just "teh fuck just happened :@" when all of r2 rushed the bridge, 1 fell down (lul) and the others got fragged. intense tie situation, well handled by both with bad luck on r2's side
thx for letting me watch elitez, it was fun!

if anyone cares about my pov of the "not restarting on overkill issue", here it is:

I think GMZ's decision was legit as the reason for restarting was really minor (unlocked team). The Moment someone from Elite'z requested the restart the first time it was like 3-0 for Elite'z (or sth). One r2 Member (jokingly i presume) said "YES RESTART" and a few of Elite'z took that as enough of a sign that a restart is gonna happen and kinda stopped playing which resulted in a 4-3, still for Elite'z. At that moment they realised a restart isn't going to happen and continued.
So as good as no harm was done. Comparable to a soccer match, the player should just take the referees decision and play along imo, especially in such a minor case. Refusing to play while the game still continues just hurts the own team (*hint*).

That being said both clans were still very friendly and respectful like others pointed out and it was a pleasure to watch Happy

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

And, rixo, you can be our star-reporter every match Winking Big grin

You worded everything accurate as it happened.

Thank you GG

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
zarzyn wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
R2 are friendly and not talkative (due to English language and being friendly too..etc

Dont force all to your P.O.V . If r2 feel that game was unbalance, lagged, etc. They will write it . Game end. equador is comming LOCK TOPIC

Equator not equador xD

RIX!·SOUL· wrote:

THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Not exactly (you can still watch MVD! if you really care about the exact expression) but the idea is covered.. however, the mess negatively effected R2 more..

Now I am sick and tired of this, I made my first post and thought I won't need to write any other, I made it generally for people to benefit from all the wrong happened here (with future events)

One more post and..

My gun won't stay as clean, or the words coming would be worse and more harmful..

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

equador .

• Inkwell - "Equador Is Lovely This Time of Year"
  • Part of song Happy

Happy