®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

27 replies [Last post]
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

GMZ, the beginning of Ovekill was really confusing. We really thought after the first round that the match isn't started yet because one of the teams wasn't locked yet. You can see me fooling around like some raged butcher with the gauntlet, and Klash chatting instead of playing - things you don't usually do during an official match Happy We had no idea that it is valid up until the result went 4-3. It's a good thing we won so an official complaint can be avoided Tongue

Anyway, the general impression, and all will agree I believe, is that it was a fun and friendly, very close match. I hope all enjoyed it. I know I did, and I can't wait for the next one Happy

HF GG

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014
cml wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
Edit: I have a question, I couldn't connect with my current name to the server, could someone give me an answer for this issue cause I had it once with another server, but have no idea why?

Its the issue with fancy names, just rename yourself via console to some plain text and it should let you in.

Hmmm, I see!! so I was much more handsome than what the serwer's mind could stand? !! Happy
Blushing

cml wrote:


also does you know that callvote/rotation/crontab uses same system to load any settings as rcon/ref do?
lets
forbidden, callvoting, ref ability and make rcon pw blank to all the
servers so we will be lag free finally, without any control over it but
lag free
on AMG v PX at C4 server nobody used rcon/ref I think, I did
used remote console provided by the hoster site to set some settings
before the game, and even then you said its even worse, lol...

I really don't know what is so difficult or not clear enough for to be understood from what I was saying.. I will repeat, once an admin at some server.. the fact an admin exists there, probably what slows down the game of others.. and the server grants the admin/admin team.. advantage against others.. (I had a server someday myself and tried it!) I also happen to experience a real slow down once an admin joins aserver.. worse is once I play against.. not to mention that an admin could use commands etc.. to effect others!!

With that PX vs AMG, what I said was meant for to be in general.. that once the remote console is used, that also effects my game experience and slows it down even more than to use RCON.. but as a side note, that day, I deliberately switched team before game start (I have to tell you that my game was smoother at PX team than how it was once red at AMG..) but I am not accusing anyone with anything.. because it could depend on the average amount of pings from each team.. as I also happen to notice (in general) at servers public or CW servers.. that at one team game happen to be smoother, that happens once I try to make balance or once players disconnect and have to take their places to etc..

That could be hax by some players.. could be the average of pings.. could be that at the same time I am playing an admin is making modifications or logged to that remote console.. could be something which we yet don't know, I accuse no one of nothing unless I am sure about!!

Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

GMZ, the beginning of Ovekill was really
confusing. We really thought after the first round that the match isn't
started yet because one of the teams wasn't locked yet. You can see me
fooling around like some raged butcher with the gauntlet, and Klash
chatting instead of playing - things you don't usually do during an
official match Happy We had no idea that it is valid up until the result
went 4-3. It's a good thing we won so an official complaint can be
avoided Tongue

Anyway, the general impression, and all will agree I
believe, is that it was a fun and friendly, very close match. I hope all
enjoyed it. I know I did, and I can't wait for the next one Happy

HF GG

I would really really love to see some official complaints!!.. because you know better!!

Anyways, as I mentioned, I didn't say all to make flames or argue about what happened.. I said it all for future events and to prevent such mistakes.. for people to learn from their own mistakes and try to avoid them and learn better!

Take the benefit out of what I said and lets not argue.. honestly the decision not to restart the match at overkill effected R2 even more, team was not lucked only for one round and that round was won by you with 1 - 0, then team was lucked.. we kept talking about it, klash was playing and only chatting once dead.. R2 got disturbed by the idea and were not focused on the game as much as on the idea of restarting.. it all went a mess and cause of you guys.. for various reasons.. joking and kidding and keep starting matches like you did before..

I don't want to continue cause this post would really be very long..

GGs GLs.. learn the difference between a CW and a game on public.. ponder upon what I said within my first post..

Most of you were grateful for the time I spent helping you, I am glad I helped and always ready to help as long as I can! sorry that I wasn't all fair with the match, but that wasn't a fault I committed.. it was a consequence of misbehavior from others.


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

If its the case that rcon cause lag on the server when in a clan war the rcon will be removed from the server for fairness to all players . Also just incase there is a doubt in anyones mind that anything underhand went on or in future games . Maybe this rule can be written into all clan wars for games to be ranked

rage+
Forum moderator
Zack's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

gg's looks like a close one )

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

I really don't know what is so difficult or not clear enough for to be understood from what I was saying.. I will repeat, once an admin at some server.. the fact an admin exists there, probably what slows down the game of others.. and the server grants the admin/admin team.. advantage against others.. (I had a server someday myself and tried it!) I also happen to experience a real slow down once an admin joins aserver.. worse is once I play against.. not to mention that an admin could use commands etc.. to effect others!!

I know you are not saying anything against the game of Elite'z against r2, but your observations on Elite'z, some other and your own server.

There was no rcon activity whatsoever.
Only partial ...... as REF by yourself. Camel already explained that REF's use a sub-set of commands made available to them to control the server and settings. A sub-set of RCON commands. Active REF lights up as yellow bar.

Never heared of RCON activity slows down a fraction of a server.
Look at the screens, all elite'z have higher pings as R2-players, so no advantage there.

I think you mistake shooting an MVD as REF, for lagging because of RCON activity

www.elitez.eu



The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014
THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

I really don't know what is so difficult or not clear enough for to be understood from what I was saying.. I will repeat, once an admin at some server.. the fact an admin exists there, probably what slows down the game of others.. and the server grants the admin/admin team.. advantage against others.. (I had a server someday myself and tried it!) I also happen to experience a real slow down once an admin joins aserver.. worse is once I play against.. not to mention that an admin could use commands etc.. to effect others!!

I know you are not saying anything against the game of Elite'z against r2, but your observations on Elite'z, some other and your own server.

There was no rcon activity whatsoever.
Only partial ...... as REF by yourself. Camel already explained that REF's use a sub-set of commands made available to them to control the server and settings. A sub-set of RCON commands. Active REF lights up as yellow bar.

Never heared of RCON activity slows down a fraction of a server.
Look at the screens, all elite'z have higher pings as R2-players, so no advantage there.

I think you mistake shooting an MVD as REF, for lagging because of RCON activity

I understand your point with regards to MVD recording, as it is true and I mentioned it before that it effects the game! however I guess it has different impacts with one player and another, due to (I don't know, probably PC performance.. or connection quality etc..) but with Regards to RCONs and Remote Consoles.. I know exactly what I am talking about! but also could have different impact with one player to another.. also reason is not known,

Anyways..

FUBAR*ELITE'Z wrote:

If its the case that rcon cause lag on the server when in a
clan war the rcon will be removed from the server for fairness to all
players . Also just incase there is a doubt in anyones mind that
anything underhand went on or in future games . Maybe this rule can be
written into all clan wars for games to be ranked

I am glad someone understands what I am trying to say.. what is the use of any modifications during a CW specially once it becomes a habit..! a ref is enough to do the necessary stuff needed to start a game, of course unless the server is not equipped and set correctly! but that can be done once before a whole major event like a league or so! and once after a new server is issued.. all it takes after, players joining servers.. a ref, ref pass.. loading cfg, pb on (if in case was off) few corrections like how it happened last night with round limits.. and maps.. that is all!

A CW is a sensitive case, and people should never take it as a joke, this is just a game right.. but people's feelings are not! once a game is lost while played fairly never feels the same as once with a fraction of doubt that it was not.


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

Trinity*ELITE'Z*
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

can it not be elitez played a fair game and won ( on a server agreed by all) ? why this drama? we play any server suggested to!

it dont fit all where ever we play but we still do! so far none our components complained, they win or loose against us, what ever server. u the only one with a problem! wtf? both teams said gg, and was a fair match.

if its elitez servers u see the prob then propose another Happy

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

Trinity*ELITE'Z*
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

btw if we loose it was a fair game? just saying.

seems when we win we are at fault.

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

I am lazy to read all, but I saw that Trinity said "why this drama". Only one comment from R2 side was from their leader who peacefully said GG. R2 is very nice and peaceful clan, same as Elitez. So guys, don't listen what other people around says, CW was between your 2 clans. If there is MVDs - all is clear also for rank and I see that Jeff already accepted this CW as legal league's war. So problem is nowhere, don't listen flamers and "no smarter thing to do in life" asses on this forums. GG both, as I said you both are greats, wish you both luck in next matches and thats all. Winking

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014
Trinity*ELITE'Z* wrote:

why this drama?

Trinity*ELITE'Z* wrote:

btw if we loose it was a fair game? just saying.

seems when we win we are at fault.

If you read carefully.. and if you were there at the game.. you would understand some of what this is about..

As I said earlier before, I didn't say anything to flame or make a drama.. nor to argue about, but said almost all what could make people understand their mistakes and in future try to be and do better..

As for being against you guys.. never! I mentioned that earlier before! since I joined this mod, some of elitez people are of the most kind and friendly people around! I will not have anything against you just cause of one player or two.. nor for any other personal reason and would treat that personally as it is! but as Milena said, R2 are very friendly clan.. and whether they find the game illegitimate or not they would still say GG.. and GL.. and let it be....

Due to that fact, one of the reasons of all I said was to utter an apology to them, because I was not fair enough, and not fair against them! difficult to explain all..

But for your record, I have 6 MVDs of the game.. due to the misbehavior of some of elitez players.. we kept restarting.. etc, I also know that R2 are friendly and not talkative (due to English language and being friendly too..etc) so I was trying to take their place with conversations.. (as a ref who wished to make the game balanced and fair..) but I didn't do that.. and the reason was just because I didn't want any accusations of being by their side against ellitez.. I knew what could make the game more fair but didn't do it..

And if I were to bear with some of elitez's player's behaviors at overkill, I were to at least have 9 - 10 MVDs by now..

I said all I said for many people and not specifically toward anyone or any clan.. for some people to behave better in next rounds and learn the difference between CWs and FWs or public games.. for people to know how to deal with issues next rounds.. for some people to know that there are some actions which should be considered not fair.. to learn to respect the ref as should be! to hopefully add new rules to ranked games with regard to that bloody issue of RCON and admin privilege.. and cause I felt guilty toward R2 because they are friendly they are the ones which got disturbed of all the jokes and misbehaviors however I didn't put limits for that.. and by the way, I was trying to make pauses sometime but didn't work, just to regulate the game further and ask whom were making some mess not to..

Please people read carefully and try to understand what is being said before you comment or make accusations..

I made congratulations to winners and wished better luck for R2 cause they really had bad one with this round as their game (regardless of pings or connection) was still not stable..!!


Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!