Server:
!*ELITE'Z*-WAR-SERVER
PB:
On
Pure:
On
Config:
r4eCA.cfg

Ref: GMZ - thank you for coming and helping us out on such short notice!! Really appreciate it Winking

Screens:

Login or register to view attached files

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Re: ®R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

GGs, well played all. Fun and tight match, especially the tie-map.

GL R2 in next rounds.

Tnx Gmz for ref, and tnx Rix for coming to ref, even though Gmz was already there Happy

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture

GG both , only caught the last map , very exciting

thanx GMZ for your time , Good luck R2 for the rest of the cup

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

Gg

Happy

tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture

gg elite'z)

R2'CZANG
Taku's picture

gg gl!

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

gg both close games, gl r2 next round Happy

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: R.C.A.L # 1// Round2 // ELITE'Z 2 : 1 R2 // 19.01.2014

Thor, dont use ® sign in the thread title, it is only for the rank mods to flag ranked threads after REF post demos

VENDETTA KLATWA

GG Elite'z Happy GG ALL Happy

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

MVDs http://www.mediafire.com/download/pwlbwskbxxkvic2/2014-01-19_11-49-36_cpm14_---------!-elite'z--war-server.zip

What a bad luck R2 Confused

Anyways GGs for both, was competitive, and congrates to Elitez

I wish better luck for R2 with next rounds,

Atrax, Confused after we decided you are the Rambo of r4eCA cfg you became a kitten? xD

I am not trying to make flames.. but I noticed R2's game was not as smooth as expected at that server, and in such case it was the leader's fault not to decided to continue at another serwer.. I wanted to ask that question to atrax and see, but didn't want to be accused of being a flame maker or standing by one side against the other.. same way it happened once I asked not to use RCON which could lead to disadvantage to one or another..

I am not trying to make flames or standing by one side against the other.. most of you ELITEZ are so friendly and nice! even since I joined this mod could still keep same opinion about you! but I care to say the truth for future events and in general.. games should be fair at all costs.. and REF should be respected in order to be able to practice justice as reffing is not as easy as recording MVDs like how some people think of it.. and some decisions could happen to be difficult to make while staying fair!

Taunts or sound messages sometimes could be even annoying to spectators.. that also should be treated differently with CWs

Last, Rank Mods should figure a solution for RCON issue.. (I am not accusing ELITEZ now for anything) but in general.. as people in some situations have to trust others and play at their servers.. RCON should not be used by anyone while a CW taking place.. we last night asked those which used it to reconnect.. however everyone should know RCON should not be used and better to even add a rule about it within ranking rules..

I am not writing one of my books here or in a mood for writing, but I really hate to not be fair, I also care for justice a lot, and hardly forgive myself if once happened to not be..

As I said earlier, all I wrote are notes for future events!

GGs and GLs

Edit: I have a question, I couldn't connect with my current name to the server, could someone give me an answer for this issue cause I had it once with another server, but have no idea why?

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

Edit: I have a question, I couldn't connect with my current name to the server, could someone give me an answer for this issue cause I had it once with another server, but have no idea why?

Its the issue with fancy names, just rename yourself via console to some plain text and it should let you in.

also does you know that callvote/rotation/crontab uses same system to load any settings as rcon/ref do?
lets forbidden, callvoting, ref ability and make rcon pw blank to all the servers so we will be lag free finally, without any control over it but lag free
on AMG v PX at C4 server nobody used rcon/ref I think, I did used remote console provided by the hoster site to set some settings before the game, and even then you said its even worse, lol...

gg.