quake3-1.32d

39 replies [Last post]
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

JoeyB - Right
Killer - Right

Skull - go catch some cheaters.
why the hell 99% of servers are running without PB if its so important ?
let the man do his job, or take the project in ur hands.
We r in deep shit atm so its better to use his help before he ll start to withdraw.

Cyrax Got my Blessing.
more ...
I am Thankful for ur help for the community.
They all should be, but its too big thing for them. [DINOSAURS] Big grin

Acts not words, happy to see that someone does that in here.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

Skull - go catch some cheaters.

did, as example, wit and fairy.
such a thing like fairy prolly wouldnt have happened if pb would have been enabled on the server.
as it was enabled, people like www-binary-coders-com got caught for their multihack.
the new exe would be more secure, if it would be incompatible with 1.32c and would need a new hack with a new hook, but then we dont got a anticheat program.

people nowadays belive in all the cheaters get caught in a fw, aim freeze and deex got pb from time to time, people caught for example: accurun.
they actually dont even bother looking for cheaters since they think all people on a public are clear, who knows if they are.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
Cyrax wrote:

How about gamma ramp (r_overbrightBits) under linux on 1.32c? Winking Or PB is more important for You than correct colors? Winking

PB is most important for me.
colors? for what ;> r_picmip 5-7 r_mapoverbrig... 3 r_overbrig... 3 r_intesity 1.35 r_gamma 1.35 and i dont care about colors, i wanna se the enemy :twisted:

Cyrax
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

colors? for what ;> r_picmip 5-7 r_mapoverbrig... 3 r_overbrig... 3 r_intesity 1.35 r_gamma 1.35 and i dont care about colors

Well, first of all - q3 limits r_overbrightbits to 2 so there no sence to use higher values. Second one: 1.32c linux client doesn't set isFullscreen flag so overbright function just dont works at all because think that application is in windowed mode.

Quote:
i wanna se the enemy

ok, look at this pics and tell me were you better see the enemy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Cyrax

last one

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

It's nice to see someone still give a damn, to be honest. The client runs without any problems.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d
madbringer wrote:

It's nice to see someone still give a damn, to be honest. The client runs without any problems.

it isnt the only advanced client compatible for 1.32c, though i guess its the only official imo.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

people nowadays belive in all the cheaters get caught in a fw, aim freeze and deex got pb from time to time, people caught for example: accurun.
they actually dont even bother looking for cheaters since they think all people on a public are clear, who knows if they are.

I dont give a damn? Wallhaxor at War wouldnt be that annoying as bfg/nade which doesnt give knockback.
as far as it is PUBLIC it gives u chance to get some new clanmembers or so.
But still none of public servers uses PB why? bcoz ppl dont give a damn too. So the situation of 90% of matches wont change since servers doesnt run pb at all.
You can showoff there but its still the clans and their leaders job to not make a misstake and checkout their newboy.
Ever heard about trust?

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

PB is most important for me.

|You dont even have chance to get angry of bugs in game, since u use 1 weapon only. Not the best material for importance set.|

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

I dont give a damn? Wallhaxor at War wouldnt be that annoying as bfg/nade which doesnt give knockback.

that also appears if pb is off.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

You can showoff there but its still the clans and their leaders job to not make a misstake and checkout their newboy.
Ever heard about trust?

and past showed us this doesnt always work, as longer the community will be totally without pb, as more cheaters will take place.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:

Ever heard about trust?

trust!? u never know for 100% people at second side of your connection.

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL wrote:
You dont even have chance to get angry of bugs in game, since u use 1 weapon only. Not the best material for importance set.|

too many words... u can write stfu insta player D+... sick/weak argument.