quake3-1.32d

39 replies [Last post]
Cyrax
Bad joke, guys

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d

one prob, pb? D:

edit: the problem with such things is that the hacks arent compatible, yea, but since this version is compatible to normal q3 it will sooner or later be a problem.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Cyrax

PB will never work on opensource forks.
--
add: Well, totally break compatiblity in one moment is very easy (even if you dont want that) - there is no real problems in that way. Real problems - bad people, which always can find a method to make bad things, and enabling PB (or similar system) for 98% users to isolate 2% marginals is not good idea. I can but I dont want to place any dirty hacks in binary for such purposes because it may hurt even good players.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Cyrax

Source code is vanished

kek

ioquake?

nothxbai

Cyrax
kek wrote:

ioquake?

nothxbai

What things in ioquake you don't like?

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

ioquake not suport PB / fail!

//linux user.

Cyrax
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

ioquake not suport PB / fail!

You always have a choice: play buggy and vulnerable client with PB or play clean, fast, improved client without it.

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
//linux user.

How about gamma ramp (r_overbrightBits) under linux on 1.32c? Winking Or PB is more important for You than correct colors? Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d

y, pb is important since it should be easy to use a normal q3 hack on ur q3 version with some changes.

Cyrax

Who want to cheat - will be cheat, with my client or without it. Because the source of the problems is outside of the program. Yes, this client is sucks because out of PB, but I am and anybody (who makes improvements and bugfixes) can't do anything with that, because nothing is dependent from us directly. "No-PB" is the payment for progress and you should accept that or continue live in 2006.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
quake3-1.32d
Cyrax wrote:

Who want to cheat - will be cheat.

no reason to make it even easier then it is.