Quake 3 noghost

30 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

About moving ng clans to e+
IMO only possible way is to do it slowly 1 clan after another Happy
Also I wanted to add that all that variety with configs is biggest advantage over other mods, when people will stop beeing blind Thinking Just bring your clan here, u will find alot of helpful people who will give u good advices, configs etc. I bet that if u would wanna make your own event on your settings most of e+ clans would be interested.

ultimate1990

R u sure? (i mean about helpful people xd)

btw. http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/pl-e-public-skillfactory-eu - this server has cfg called noghostinsta (type /callvote config noghostinsta) - test it if u want, but still its not the same cfg like on noghost.

hmmm and someone should update documentation i think.

Loxotron

Noghost exists longer then e+ and still more active btw Tongue. Play on different cfgs is the biggest problem of this community, you never know when will be the next cup or other event on cfg that u want... so there is no point really to wait. If you have more ppl on all weapon e+ better focus on it and make a decent ladder and cups. Some players came here for qlinsta cup (like me), it was pretty fun event, but how long should i wait for another one? 1 year? So obvious no point to stay here for me. And some guys said (i dont write the names) ofc there will be another event on qlinsta cfg, cause as we see lot of clans like it... cup ended and no other event even in near future, so how i supposed to call players here ? I should tell them maybe there will be another cup just wait like 1 year?. There are some clans here that were interested in noghost like cfg, so i posted such topics for them, atleast they can find good freezerail matches.

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: Quake 3 noghost

ng died? r u kiddin me? 1.16 mod! still play ng :P 

my my .]

wurawura
.wurasik's picture
Re: Quake 3 noghost

ng died? r u kiddin me? 1.16 mod! still play ng :P 

my my .]

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

noghost is older? as i can easy see ng is from 2002 same like excessiveplus.
next cup in 1 year? i think you will be suprised Winking. comming here for what? for that you can play that same game with bigger pleasure here Winking ng wasnt dead? yes, open eyes it already was dead - your ranking was closed. our individual ranking for e+ players still works Winking

"atleast they can find good freezerail matches."
at ng?! mod of incredible shots like here

specialy for shots like in 1:40 - 1:44
say some your proofs what are true Happy

Loxotron

Mmm so tell me Benedikt when will be next qlinsta cup ?Happy. Noghost is dead ? Why its more active atm then ?Happy( i am talking about freezerail only). And pleasure? with 8 teams? and kinda without competive (only 3 strong clans). No decent ladder with clans where u can actually add or remove players... so wont be such issues like with Fala and r2. Mod is kinda good and flexble but there is no point to move here, only if open clanbase 1.32 ladder - but the question is how many +clans will it get? is it worth of trying?

Loxotron

About the video, its delag, higher ping u have more such shots u will see, but i make some of them on e+ either, and u can see one of such shot in my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK_21J6kgK4 - its pure efreeze video - there is no delag!!. I played on Poland e+ cup few years ago with 150-160 ping, was the same situation.

Loxotron

This player in video is my friend nick - Lagman (Russian nation team captain) on this video he has 90+ ping.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i cannot anserw, i not organiser of cups.
ng - how long it will live again with those 26 online users at irc for pickup xD?
when i said pleasure i mean that its much more comfortable to play e+ than any other mod. everything is clean and visable + less number of bugs than in older mods Winking what we need more to have more pleasure from game here? clanbase for e+? what is clanbase than only simple ranking system? e+ already have own.

you just cannot said that the ng is better from any side.
pluses what i see:
server spider for e+ servers - ng have it? anywhere are listed only ng servers? clan database - you can easy see who is in what clan, own ranking, better code of mod, mod is eyecandy, many advanced commands for better handle of ranking games. free space for private forum. free teamspeak channels, pickup where you cannot fakenicking cuz simple you need to be logged in to try play in it Big grin - in my oppinion shall be corrected to beacame a real pickup. at last, easy+ is still around here so is highly probably that the e+ will have new features again and next relases will come.

only thing what is needed for this community is fresh meat what will want to play cups and stay ranking alive. here without cups rankig is in 'hibernation' state. leave that dinosaur alone and come here with friends man Big grin

as i see players from ng dont want come here cuz they are scarred about not so much lucky shots like thay have in ng and about pb probably Big grin i do not see any other reasons. cu tomorrow loxotron.

"I played on Poland e+ cup few years ago with 150-160 ping, was the same situation."
i played many times against guys from chile or at 1v1 server from chile where i had much bigger ping and dont see such things like in ng with +90 ping.... proof for me that what you said.