Quake 3 noghost

30 replies [Last post]
Loxotron
All who wants some good instafreeze action, Join to Noghost pickup irc - #ngp.

A$D

For ppl who dont know what is pug:
Pick up game (mixed scrims with captains which pick players in their teams).

How to connect and play: http://webchat.quakenet.org/
Or
http://en.irc2go.com/webchat/?net=QuakeNet&room=NGP
Enter your nickname:
Channel: #ngp
Commands you need to know: !add 2v2 3v3 4v4 !promote !remove !who !lastgame
Servers: 178.63.114.121:27965 Password : ngp1
178.63.114.121:27966 Password : ngp2
Download maps: http://www.multiupload.com/TY3HZ0U7KX
Maplist:
ospdm1, pro-q3tourney7, tscabdm2, 6++, 7++, fr3dm1, uberkill, cpm8, ospdm5, ospdm6, 5+, nemesis, pro-q3dm13, pro-q3tourney2, psidm7 azazel, jaxdm8, klznureht, aedesert, mvdm09, szq2dm1ish, storm3tourney8, splatdm2, mrksrbrt3dm1

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Quake 3 noghost

is #ngpickup dead?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

A$D

Yea it died like 2 years ago This one is up since yesterday

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

move that servers and players to e+

Loxotron

They wont go, already tried once, and e+ is kinda dead for freezerail. E+ community is more focused on all weapon cfg, so no point to come here for them, and honestly i dont believe here will be another decent freezerail cup at all. So Benedikt, better move your ass to noghost Happy

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

i do not see any point to play at mod what is light year behind E+ Happy
i can play there just for fun. move servers here and make same config like there. what is the problem? gameplay here is much better, everything looks cleaner. rly dont see any point of getting there e+ community if we have here much more advanced mod. have some problem wuth cups? make own Happy

ultimate1990
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

make same config like there. what is the problem?

This is the main problem...

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
ultimate1990 wrote:

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
make same config like there. what is the problem?

This is the main problem...

explain it more Happy lets check.
i know what is annyoing for you in your config and already told you what you need to change to eliminate it Happy

Loxotron

Rofl seems u never done anything by yourself Bene Laughing Me, tozzi and xenon made exactly the same cfg as in ng, and tried to move ppl from there, but its just impossible, every1 find some micro differents and say " i dont like it" or "what is the point, i get used to 1.16 and like it", so dont say me thats easy to move heh. Btw we had like 3-4 cw servers and few publics, and it was like 0 players there all the time.... And simply e+ is smaller community for freezerail and i cant compare this forum to clanbase... You dont even have a normal cup and ladder system inside ... so how do u want to call ppl in here? And honestly cup organization on clanbase was better either Happy. But the most problem that you have different cfgs everywhere, so ppl come to look on mod and see servers like Hiszy , and ofc say its crap.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Rofl seems u never done anything by yourself Bene Laughing Me, tozzi and xenon made exactly the same cfg as in ng, and tried to move ppl from there, but its just impossible, every1 find some micro differents and say " i dont like it" or "what is the point, i get used to 1.16 and like it", so dont say me thats easy to move heh. Btw we had like 3-4 cw servers and few publics, and it was like 0 players there all the time.... And simply e+ is smaller community for freezerail and i cant compare this forum to clanbase... You dont even have a normal cup and ladder system inside ... so how do u want to call ppl in here? And honestly cup organization on clanbase was better either Happy. But the most problem that you have different cfgs everywhere, so ppl come to look on mod and see servers like Hiszy , and ofc say its crap.

call it differences i will call it features Happy simple i dont see weak sides of e+ when we compare it with noghost.

about ranking and cups. is better idea than from players to players? we have exactly that what we want atm. we want play qlinsta per month - we have it. we want play bananarail per month? we have it Winking
and most important thing: when i want to kill some1 i need to hit him Big grin no places near to him. e+ is more comfortable.

i think if you want invite some e+ players to ng do it personaly Winking if you want move ng players here, just do it. i do not see point of having thread about other mod (ng) at e+ site mod Happy

i think that pickup will die like before and e+ will be still here with us (and most guys from ngp will back again to quakelive ) Winking