PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

68 replies [Last post]
NanamoOOon

Sorry for the offtopic but I couldn't let that pass. Dunno if it's me on bad mood but I find this sentence really not cool in so many ways.
It might sounds harsh and trivial and probably noone will understand me, but back then I thought "so sneaky move" and today I read that:

outofhere! wrote:

Yeah and my good will to offer you a Mr 1v1/fw Server since long Time for free!

We don't have the same definition of "long time". This server ran for years without you, you are providing it for one month or so.

For the record: when we knew Mr server was about to be closed, we first tried to reach the owner, to find a way to become the new owner on same hoster. Then we gave up and decided to rent a server on our own (definitly not one from A-Ones because several players, including me, have ping issue there and because too many server are running there, wich is not good). The day after that we saw a new Mr server, provided by you, and we were like what the fuck just happened?
If I recall correctly Mr server was off only few days before you provided one. As we said in french " you have cut the grass under our feet".

So no you didn't offer us a server, you copied ours. You never said you will and we never asked you to since we were about to solve the problem ourselves. And no, this has not been for a long time.
Now we are using it but we don't feel good with that solution, and we are trying to find another one.

For your defense I do believe you talked with Camel, but Camel didn't say anything to us until it was done and too late.

outofhere!
hook's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

We don't have the same definition of "long time". This server ran for years without you, you are providing it for one month or so.

For the record: when we knew Mr server was about to be closed, we first tried to reach the owner, to find a way to become the new owner on same hoster. Then we gave up and decided to rent a server on our own (definitly not one from A-Ones because several players, including me, have ping issue there and because too many server are running there, wich is not good). The day after that we saw a new Mr server, provided by you, and we were like what the fuck just happened?
If I recall correctly Mr server was off only few days before you provided one. As we said in french " you have cut the grass under our feet".

So no you didn't offer us a server, you copied ours. You never said you will and we never asked you to since we were about to solve the problem ourselves. And no, this has not been for a long time.
Now we are using it but we don't feel good with that solution, and we are trying to find another one.

For your defense I do believe you talked with Camel, but Camel didn't say anything to us until it was done and too late.

Totally wrong Nanamoon!
This server running on my rootserver and Camel decide to offer you a 1vs1/fw/cw server ! Only For your Information, so ask your Teammate Camel about it!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

Sorry for the offtopic but I couldn't let that pass. Dunno if it's me on bad mood but I find this sentence really not cool in so many ways.
It might sounds harsh and trivial and probably noone will understand me, but back then I thought "so sneaky move" and today I read that:

outofhere! wrote:

Yeah and my good will to offer you a Mr 1v1/fw Server since long Time for free!

Ingrate!
Ungrateful!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

if i would see new server for me for free ;] i wouldnt do WTF. i would more say thx ;]
but maybe something wrong is with me

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

uh I see the conversation went the other way...
Just to be clear, I offered all my servers for free in time when I joined Mr clan, but Mr refused to rename AIM[+] to [Mr.] servers and I understand that, in that time I had servers from different source than Asphyx and Mr had their own server from stikkan if I remember good, well until it went down completely, then after 1 or 2 months I decided to make new Mr server from the Asphyx hosting, I dont know Nana what you mean about ping issues as asphyx switched from 100mbit up to 1gbit bandwidth long time ago and no there wasnt running 'many' servers on root that this mr server was running on, I saw always a very good pings from all mr members, including kaktus or zont that are more far away from my location, but yet they had better pings Tongue
well since you dont like the free server offered by me and hosted by asphyx, he now closed it and I wont be arguing about that, since he pays for root machine himself.

I only remember that old mr server from gameservers.com was lagging a lot and had routing problems for lot of players each day at the end of its life.

btw, I offered server for mr first at 2008 once and then from 2011 two more stable ones (read MR private nana), until now, so GL in finding a new one Happy

Yes, plusC cfg died and I closed my AIM servers because of my personal reasons, I could keep them till now if I wanted to, but if peoples doesnt care what they got for free then I will not hold an empty server just for the show!
I think I forced Firefox to leave, because of all those whiners that wanted some changes in the cfg, when I applied them the plusC became dying quickly: http://aim-plus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=11167#11167

ps: I didnt tried that new plusN cfg so my above comment is just addition to the holy flame war Tongue

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
cml wrote:

I think that most of the ppl that was saying about overpowered bfg was like no bfg damage at all, like in the proposed pN 2.5 the grenade launcher have no possibility to kill, not speaking the radius got lowered witch means all those players who played cft will whine (buy yes who nowdays play ctf, lets pee on them), those settings there were for a reason... {btw. u can set different firerate of gl if u shoot wall and if u shot enemy this will prevent the spam}

changing plasma abilities u change also its movement abilities, maybe its its stronger for killing but u did also changed the climbing ect ect

even swichtimes to prevent scripting? ok why not, i offered this some years ago also with a cpm switch style, but ppl wanted one switch and finally they left it like it was in 2.4 thought i can't agree with the very fast switched to non-mg weapons, witch makes the cfg unbalanced, ppl just get used to 1.03 and spamming constantly rail+sg+bfg+rl because this combo gived on 1.03 the most damage per second and there was no reason to switch to pg lg or mg

but of course u can't also lower down the switchtimes of those power weapons because majority of the players that got joined during 1.03 just switchspam the targets trough those weapons that actually should have drastically longer switch times, funny thing is they do complain about spam...

low switch times for pg, mg, lg, gt, makes a lot sense and works good as long u incresse the times for bfg, rg, rl, gl, sg but well u can't because ppl retardly switchpam trough 3 out of those weapons to kill enemy because they got used to it and they going to whine each time u will touch the switches between those, so u have only one option; to unite the wishes witch makes the cfg together with fast mg types and fast power types witch generally makes the cfg far far to fast, but what do u expect if u implement retarded wishes, retarded ;}

trying to please everyone with the wishes makes the config retarded, and u are real brave or dumb asphyx to try do ;} now u know why i have left this topic behind me and i don't even play the cfg any more

I am addicted to life.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

I am also not interested to modify any configs or propose new ones, those were old times, I tried once and thats it, I had to adapt to plusN Happy

Nag!Out

wow 59 still play this shit and waste time on this thred XD

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy