PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

68 replies [Last post]
[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

You know what, I'll expand on it. Years ago, you know years before you voiced any concern over CFG a new one was tried on beer made by Lak. It actually made grenadejumps useful and it made bfg useful, it was a great improvement over the flawed plusN.

It was whined off servers in about 2-3 days. So take your insinuations and your pretended good will and stick it somewhere. Together with your marketing tricks.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Come on guys. Let's stop it right now. Public forum is never good place to solve private problems..

About poll - as you see people (most of them ~80%) want to see this change happen. I think everyone here like and care about BeerFreezer so admins should take it into consideration, doesnt matter if Asphyx is our hero or assshole Tongue

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

it hurt to read

I am addicted to life.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

People dont like changes. Even if are for better. Poll shows that the much more players want to test it at popular, always full server. BeerFreezer is like trademark, players from e+ will play there even vanilla cfg Cow
Attacking Asphyx is wrong in my opinion. Because of him, we still have here regular events at his servers. Its something bad? Even if poll is tendentional and forces Beer admins to change conf at server, its still open for all public poll. Atm we have here more players for F1, and i guess nothing will change it (40-11 no1 have more important vote than oher, all have that same right). Moving from plus to plusn also was resulting in some problems, but as we can see today, plusn didnt kill this kind of config. I do not see any problem in evolution of config. Upload it to server and load for week, will not force players to do disconnect from beer Tongue Its best place to test it, and will result in recive much more massive feedback, what is needed to finish work at his relase of plusn - its so hard to cooperate ;>?. Personaly i voted F1, after few maps i enjoyed it.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Sad to read such a crappyness towards guy who has putted an effort and did something for others totally for free. Who the fuck cares how he express it to the community people will accept it or fuck it anyway. No need to be so harsh...The funny thing is, when u think this place cant get more fucked up then another morons pop up with their shitty opinions. Thats why i love to be here seriously....

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

Miguel
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

About poll - as you see people (most of them ~80%) want to see this change happen. I think everyone here like and care about BeerFreezer so admins should take it into consideration, doesnt matter if Asphyx is our hero or assshole Tongue

That is the problem, assphyx with this poll is forcing to mona to implement his cfg (lame way).

He is owner of a lot of servers if i'm not wrong.. he can test it on those servers. About the comments for f1 i have seen here, is just pls! a bunch of people who rarely play in beer freezer.

About how things work around Beer Freezer, is quirky. The people can still playing even if you put the worst cfg, the worst root-server, the worst maps, the biggest trolls playing in and they will still playing there as always they do.

On topic: F2 xd

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

weapons scripts with this cfg are completely possible to still be in use. You just assign a slightly longer wait after each shot. The essence of weapon scripting is it wont make you a better player in the long run. But in the short term for thou's who play quake 24/7 its not to bad. Ive tried the cfg on my own. It doesn't feel much different tbh so i dont mind if its changed or not. (i didn't vote)

For weapon combos like lg+sg etc i don't think should be punished as they require more skill to pull off and makes fights more interesting than just who lands the rail first. I agree there is alot of spam. I think for this type of game (plusN and other plus natured configs), will always have this problem and there is nothing you can do about it without breaking what is plusN. However i will wish you luck anyways. Big grin

THC * SAKE
Sake's picture

people were able to test this cfg on special serv(plus Beta freez) so what you want to test on beer ?

A teraz kochane dzieci pocalujcie misia w dupe Happy

DRINA wrote:

NOBODY can be blamed for leaving Darkshit and Blackshit, not even this twat trickz.

NanamoOOon

I think Asphyx did a great job in promoting his config with all the events he has organised. So now you 42 yes voters know and like the config, why don't you go play there instead of beer? Server would be full easily.

Look at how beer is often full (even if less and less), there is room for 2 servers running 2 configs. Players just have to move their asses and go play there.
If actual plusN doesn't fit anymore then it will die on itself eventually, because people will stop playing it.
1 or 2 years ago we had mainly 2 cfg used in plus side: plusN and plusC. Finally plusN has become the official war config. Now plusC is dead and aim servers died with it, and that is a shame even if that's how it works (we lost players like Firefox with that).

On cfg side: I like the switch time, I don't like the grenade can't move nor kill proprely (i'd like to try it with xp_physics 51 instead of 55 though). The SG is somehow weaker (not sure why btw). Same spawnteamkillshit isn't it? But config isn't the reason why I voted F2 on this poll.

Yes, this was a sneaky way to do it Asphyx, I enjoyed your events but I don't like that poll. You could have organised next cup in this config instead.
And No, actual plusN isn't perfect.
But for now I don't see any problem in having 2 servers running 2 different configs.

"Uniformity is death, diversity is life"______ Mikhaïl Bakounine

outofhere!
hook's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Have you ever thought about employing a more diplomatic style in pushing your own shit Asph?

I use a Public Poll Function in a Administation Forum where all can add suggestions!

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

So take your insinuations and your pretended good will and stick it somewhere. Together with your marketing tricks.

Yeah and my good will to offer you a Mr 1v1/fw Server since long Time for free!

I not force anyone to use this config!

That are here the last comments from me!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!