PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

68 replies [Last post]
-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

Ok, may be he should ask Mona first before he created this poll (If he didn't do it..). Would be more polite.. But at least he did something. This topic is also a reason why this part of forum exist - created by BeersServer administration! They could easy delate topic if they dont like it.. & omg! At least Asphyx does something for comunity, I belive with pure intentions to bring back some life and changes. And don't be Mona's advocates, I bet she can speak herself. I belive everyone will respect her decision whatever she decide.

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

Ah really ? Mircwar why you think i will disguise anything or have a strategy behind it ?
Please explain me that or dont argue in a invisible way!

1. Because I know you from before, remember how you begged me and Laktos to endorse your servers on forums?

2. Because I've seen your shameless commercials on this site for the past two years

3. Because you don't ask Mona in PM, you try to pressure her again and again by making it a fait accompli in public.

Go fuck yourself you fraud and run your CFG on your own servers.

Edit my previous post with pm what i wrote to mona,,when you cant trust me! yeah so bad from me !
cant understand your attitude, sorry !

-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:
Ok, may be he should ask Mona first before he created this poll (If he didn't do it..). Would be more polite.. But at least he did something. This topic is also a reason why this part of forum exist - created by BeersServer administration! They could easy delate topic if they dont like it.. & omg! At least Asphyx does something for comunity, I belive with pure intentions to bring back some life and changes. And don't be Mona's advocates, I bet she can speak herself. I belive everyone will respect her decision whatever she decide.

True! when she say no , then its no ! i will understand it! like i wrote in this thread and in the beta thread, i force nobody to use it!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'riku
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

Ok, may be he should ask Mona first before he created this poll (If he didn't do it..). Would be more polite.. But at least he did something. This topic is also a reason why this part of forum exist - created by BeersServer administration! They could easy delate topic if they dont like it.. & omg! At least Asphyx does something for comunity, I belive with pure intentions to bring back some life and changes. And don't be Mona's advocates, I bet she can speak herself. I belive everyone will respect her decision whatever she decide.

thats the thing, he should ask her if he could make a poll since its hers server... we are not trying to be any's advocates and yes she can speak up for herself and i think she even will say yes for the cfg... its about how he does things... i ll give u a question as a paradigma and u answer with yes or no... and u will see what i meant about mona and how asph forces her....
Remember, yes or no question
Have u told ur mother u are gay?

and p.s u are in e+ they will flame anyway xD

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

You can't understand it because you're an imbecille. Your PM is just for show, really try having a friend that understands English read my posts for you. It has no bearing on my argument, on the contrary it just shows how you try to force your decision on her by spamming the shit out of this topic. You should get your employee Camel to come help you.

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

You can't understand it because you're an imbecille. Your PM is just for show, really try having a friend that understands English read my posts for you. It has no bearing on my argument, on the contrary it just shows how you try to force your decision on her by spamming the shit out of this topic. You should get your employee Camel to come help you.

yeah thats the reason its called imbeciles with 1 L ! i cant understand your attidude becuase i never want a flamewar, but like always you start it!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

Mona should call her employee to order..

@riku I got it Tongue

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

I've tried to be factual as to why I hold my opinion, you choose to play dumb. Carry on.
EDIT: Step into the timemachine to see when Asphyx totally agreed with me, and shamelessly ripped off Beer

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

I've tried to be factual as to why I hold my opinion, you choose to play dumb. Carry on.

your option = Insults, thats all!
bullshit semi-extortion strategy that i always employ, Go fuck yourself you fraud, Asph reminds me of a snake oil salesman,  imbecille, play dumb

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts:
SE Sweden
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL

Yep, you managed to miss the argument in between those words. So I guess I hit home.

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: PlusN v2.5 on Beer Freezer POLL
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Yep, you managed to miss the argument in between those words. So I guess I hit home.

you are skeptical towards me ! I realize that a mistake was made in 2009 !

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!