equinox
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
DR*DIABLO wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
[..]]just to make her tits boil.

You failed, she didn't post a pic of her tits boil :\

niubs! facebook! she got rly nice tits btw lol Tongue

actually she is ugly. the fact that you are horny doesn't make her looking good.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

actually she is ugly. the fact that you are horny doesn't make her looking good.

the fact that u got less hormons than me or u shy to show doesn't mean it's good tho. anyway, i said she got nice tits, not that shes pretty.

equinox
DR*DIABLO wrote:

equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

the fact that u got less hormons than me or u shy to show doesn't mean it's good tho. anyway, i said she got nice tits, not that shes pretty.

showing myself on the internet means that im shy or that i have less hormons? you just said the most stupidest thing i've ever heard man. that means that im not idiot to show myself to every person on the internet or via web cam and shit.fucking no-lifers will never grow up. she is ugly and has shit small tits,end of discussion. Tongue

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

showing myself on the internet means that im shy or that i have less hormons? you just said the most stupidest thing i've ever heard man. that means that im not idiot to show myself to every person on the internet or via web cam and shit.fucking no-lifers will never grow up. she is ugly and has shit small tits,end of discussion. Tongue

omg ur brain ran away from u if u rly had one...since u said im horny on her boobs n that's why i see nice her tits, i answered that if u ain't horny or like tits due to a lack of hormons or just shy to act as a horny guy as i do, ain't better. wtf means now showing u on internet or on cams or shit? who said that? lulz mby u drunk. btw, since u got ur ass burning on what i said, mby ur no-lifer-troller soul got hurted coz i undirectly touched ur feelings letting u remember that ur a no-lifer lol anyway, get ur ass out of this, i just was talking with skull n terror posting a joke, im not milena, don't fuck with me and go play with kids like u, with me u got no time to waste, don't forget...i always win..don't even start..ur daddy gaara knows what im talking about Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

omg ur brain ran away from u if u rly had one...since u said im horny on her boobs n that's why i see nice her tits, i answered that if u ain't horny or like tits due to a lack of hormons or just shy to act as a horny guy as i do, ain't better. wtf means now showing u on internet or on cams or shit? who said that? lulz mby u drunk. btw, since u got ur ass burning on what i said, mby ur no-lifer-troller soul got hurted coz i undirectly touched ur feelings letting u remember that ur a no-lifer lol anyway, get ur ass out of this, i just was talking with skull n terror posting a joke, im not milena, don't fuck with me and go play with kids like u, with me u got no time to waste, don't forget...i always win..don't even start..ur daddy gaara knows what im talking about Winking

equinox
DR*DIABLO wrote:

equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Ok last post from me to you! i'm not the one who is wanking on girls (maja) via webcam, unlike you i have a girl in real life, so gtfo lamer. Oooo i touched the sensitive spot now ain't i? hurts little boy? go cry to maja... via webcam buahahaha

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

diablo really fuck you. i am equicocks personal troll, get lost, go wank, rot.

equi you have better tits than milenas?

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

inFectedpump
sin's picture

i have better! Big grin

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
equinox wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
equinox wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Ok last post from me to you! i'm not the one who is wanking on girls (maja) via webcam, unlike you i have a girl in real life, so gtfo lamer. Oooo i touched the sensitive spot now ain't i? hurts little boy? go cry to maja... via webcam buahahaha

ahaha i see i really touched ur sensitive spot dude, im sry lolz didn't tought u'd get rly upset n hurted. my sens spot? me hurted? cry? wtf u talking about LOL all the worlds knows that i wank on her, why would i get hurted by this? u rly was thinkin to get me down with this? BUAHAHAH oh u got a gf how cute Kiss man, rly, i already told u, don't fuck with me, u'lld end up bad n ashamed as hell, will get full covered of shit by me, u picked the wrong guy, it's 2 years im pretending to don't see/hear, but if u get me started i dunno where u'll end up...c'mon just lay ur head down n accept this n get ur ass out of this conversation, i was having fun with skull n terror, let it go n go troll easier targers on ur same low level Winking

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

And in fact this is game topic.
Should i give warnings to all off-topic authors?
I'm still thinking ..

Homework:
Why don't you just play the game and watch the ranks? You are loosing
so much time on forum instead of improving your game?

topic locked until further actions.