O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

60 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
equinox wrote:

cmon pwnz why u attack gaara, we decided for this all together as a clan, he didn't ordered us to take WO.


Cmon you are just his slave! Proof is down uploaded as pic! Every single word which you say is 101% lie! Happy

dormouse
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

well mkay we (IS) are nooobs. but you are is as...h...s, think only ourselves. there is no respect for others.. have a deal? u ignore deal. so who is u are?

many people have a work and another affairs.
and we planned our time and that's why we have a forum.

you can't understand this simple reasons?

nunca seremos como los otros

inFectedpump
sin's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

plz smoke some weed and chill Tongue fuck it :)somthimes shit happens Big grin <3!

dormouse
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

true

nunca seremos como los otros

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

nice detective work Milena xD

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
eu.jeff wrote:

nice detective work Milena xD

as always! but look pic better! something more detected! xD
p.s. but lets not judge to Equinox, maybe he "defended" Gaara because pure love... aww so romantic, he must be from LDP! Happy

.p4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
inFectedpump wrote:

plz smoke some weed and chill Tongue fuck it :)somthimes shit happens Big grin <3!

czech sinnn, to shady.

Tutaj tylko debile w e-, bedziem grac w nastiepnom kubke ng ))) gl hf

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

milena u retard didn't you think that i posted and looked for WO because i wanted it to be also , and not because someone ordered me. besides forum we use xfire to chat about important things ,and forums for less active people to see the important info when are not online on xf . and who is now obsessesed u moron? u looking at our forums to look for bullshit ffs xD Tongue
now epsi be a man and give her first ban for flaming and spamming at forums like you gave to some of us. Or u are defending her as her ex clan mate who keeps licking your ass?

nuclear'Gatts
Gatts's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012

Agreed with the notorious alcoholic Pump Big grin Let's drink and leave this situation far away Happy
Btw. Dont take 'this game so seriously, I know that, everyone has more serious problems in real life Happy


!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
eu.jeff wrote:

nice detective work Milena xD

xd almost like skull xd