love is in the air ;o

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: O.S.R.C II // R11 // nQe 2 : 0 inFected [WO] // 17. 05. 2012
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

xd almost like skull xd

damnit retard nub

admin pls ban !!!11!1 i only pointed out that schoolhead is best detective around and analM is doing same job lately with solving great e+ mysteries. My intentions weren't to insult any of those two, I would write
"skull head is nolife ugly bastard + analM is horseface cunt" if i would intend to xd

alienM
alienM's picture

analM is horseface cunt

when i said 90% less insultive word for you i got immediately warn! let's see if you will get something now! Happy

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

admin pls ban !!!11!1 i only pointed out that schoolhead is best detective around and analM is doing same job lately with solving great e+ mysteries. My intentions weren't to insult any of those two, I would write
"skull head is nolife ugly bastard + analM is horseface cunt" if i would intend to xd

I never tried to solve mysteries, I just stumbled upon stuff with the time and linking of other persons. Those ur comparison is comparable to someone who doesnt want to realise or who is to blind to realise the true essence.

And all just for the purpose of having a clean cheater free competitive gaming. It comes along with the fact I don't accuse way to bad people of cheating if it aint obvious and accusing people who do way too good as cheaters - Compared to what I encountered as possible and real.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

I never tried to solve mysteries, I just stumbled upon stuff with the time and linking of other persons. Those ur comparison is comparable to someone who doesnt want to realise or who is to blind to realise the true essence.

And all just for the purpose of having a clean cheater free competitive gaming. It comes along with the fact I don't accuse way to bad people of cheating if it aint obvious and accusing people who do way too good as cheaters - Compared to what I encountered as possible and real.

Fair enough, u are right Happy I'm sorry + I appreciate the whole job u are doing for e+ to keep it clean. My point was just to laugh at analM and I know she doesn't like u xd so I used the comparison just to make her tits boil.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

[..]]just to make her tits boil.

You failed, she didn't post a pic of her tits boil :\

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

alienM
alienM's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

blablabla

tralalala

you both don't need any of my pics, we all know your "se*ual orientation"... and only thing which i did on terror's stupid comparison was trolling... Winking

inFectedpump
sin's picture
nuclear'Gatts wrote:

Agreed with the notorious alcoholic Pump Big grin Let's drink and leave this situation far away Happy

Btw. Dont take 'this game so seriously, I know that, everyone has more serious problems in real life Happy

f1 ! Big grin

inFectedpump
sin's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

inFectedpump wrote:
plz smoke some weed and chill Tongue fuck it :)somthimes shit happens Big grin <3!

czech sinnn, to shady.

Tutaj tylko debile w e-, bedziem grac w nastiepnom kubke ng ))) gl hf

no wlasnie shady musimy wam skopac wkoncu dupska Big grin o 3 wygrane za duzo macie z nami! Big grin lasery smieci!;D

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

[..]]just to make her tits boil.

You failed, she didn't post a pic of her tits boil :\

niubs! facebook! she got rly nice tits btw lol Tongue