- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
8. April 2012 - 4:49
#12
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
ye i understood it already
but as i said, there is one way to know it ![]()
8. April 2012 - 6:08
#13
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
soon there wont be even white proportions..
8. April 2012 - 7:38
#14
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
ahaha shuti baka ![]()
8. April 2012 - 14:10
#15
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
I can play all days and all nights
If i can not 2 be(which i doubt). I will know in advance. Warm Greetings 4 All !!!
xD
9. April 2012 - 2:44
#17
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
Milena, there is a high possibility that we can play this cw today at 20 cet (on 9th April) so have your clan mates ready just in case. now sleep time or i'll die..
9. April 2012 - 8:36
#19
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
and i'll give my best to unite my mates, cya in the arena ![]()
9. April 2012 - 11:27
#20
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??
I can play all days and all nights
If i can not 2 be(which i doubt). I will know in advance. Warm Greetings 4 All !!!
![]()
xD





Ok, I can be little more precise. You don't need be black, just to have their "body parts proportions"...