O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??

28 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
Hey guys and girls! We need to play R6 next week and I wanted ask you to suggest 2 dates when you are able to play so we will give you our answer which one we accept. Please, let time be 21cet.

*shorty

hey i cant tell you yet which dates. 1st i need to ask others when they are free, but i like the 21 cet time proposal, that would really be fine. i'll write here when i ask them. no rush its still 5th round week Tongue

alienM
alienM's picture

1 day left until round 6 start, so because that I asked now. Maybe you will propose monday so we need be ready to make team in 1 day. Tongue

Matt
Newbie's picture
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??

Morning i can play on sunday and monday 21 cet

Matt
Newbie's picture
Re: O.S.R.C.2 // R6 // sNeAkY vs SF ??

Morning i can play on sunday and monday 21 cet

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

I will be away till monday night. I can only at 20.52. My presence is 30 € per-match. I accept only paypal.

edit: a blowjob is welcome

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ahah n1! i can from sunday all the week around 20-21. i don't accept money, payment in nature, at event finished.

footjob is welcome.

alienM
alienM's picture

I can probably all days except friday and saturday. About payment, money not needed. I need house's cleaner and cooker (desirable hot sexy nigger) - he will be extra paid in nature while my husband is away of home. Big grin
If not that I can accept Kinder Surprise toys (I started be collector of those before few weeks). I wait for offers on pm or MSN! Happy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

ok gonna add on skype. show ur goods and i'll judge if it's worth or not. seems good offer, i always dreamed to fix tubes under the kitchen while a woman wash dishes with a skirt n spreaded legs. i recommand, short skirt, no slips, no shaved!, painted toes, high hells and possibly nylons, brown ones.

alienM
alienM's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

ok gonna add on skype. show ur goods and i'll judge if it's worth or not. seems good offer, i always dreamed to fix tubes under the kitchen while a woman wash dishes with a skirt n spreaded legs. i recommand, short skirt, no slips, no shaved!, painted toes, high hells and possibly nylons, brown ones.

are you nigger? Tongue

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

theres one way to know it baby Winking