New Server

12 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

SUP ALL!. how are things going, I'm kinda back been playing under my old nick for a wile now , ReDDice Happy , been owned by me ? thought so .. lol . I got a 3 Yo Boy! , crazy right, hes awesome . Ok now to the origin of the post .

I want to set up Training servers! .
Were?
You tell me since i have no idea... i hear Netherlands is great .
I had this servers set up in USA Florida, no one out of USA ever knew they existed so that is why i want to have it were everyone gets fair ping.

The maps i used are made for bots, you see flying bots spawning on top of jumpads to train your RG , and other custom cfgs to train your sg / lg combo , and bfg/rg .

Help me Get a good server and ill do the rest!.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

contact asphyx for this things or camel :] gl

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

SUP ALL!. how are things going, I'm kinda back been playing under my old nick for a wile now , ReDDice Happy , been owned by me ? thought so .. lol . I got a 3 Yo Boy! , crazy right, hes awesome . Ok now to the origin of the post .

I want to set up Training servers! .
Were?
You tell me since i have no idea... i hear Netherlands is great .
I had this servers set up in USA Florida, no one out of USA ever knew they existed so that is why i want to have it were everyone gets fair ping.

The maps i used are made for bots, you see flying bots spawning on top of jumpads to train your RG , and other custom cfgs to train your sg / lg combo , and bfg/rg .

Help me Get a good server and ill do the rest!.

asphyx_q3@hotmail.de or

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture

asphyx, camel or try my signature (Maverick servers , if you pay , setup server in 10 min , any hour ,any country DE , NL , UK , US etc, Maverick is always online : )

p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

outofhere!
hook's picture
DEFCON*RKT wrote:

asphyx, camel or try my signature (Maverick servers , if you pay , setup server in 10 min , any hour ,any country DE , NL , UK , US etc, Maverick is always online : )

Happy when i try it with your signature , then you go automaticly to the mapping competition project!
No Order button Winking

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

DEFCON*RKT
bfgjon's picture
p!nky wrote:

futema si tu Tongue

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: New Server Needed

Ok! i got the server, now if i could get some help to make things faster ,

1. i need a weapon cfg with just rail , same rail speed and config beer plus 2.4 has , no gaunt or anything.

2. Server cfg for ctf with 6 bots spawning on blue team only , NO bots on red team at all, red team is for players, no team kill or getting bounced by rail, 10 slots with 6 extra privet slots password.

3. i can't think of anything else for now . ..

Pls help!.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

some one ?

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

U could check the weapons config zone .

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture

everything is working so far , i just need help with a few things like ;

1. how can the server force every incoming player into blue team automatically when they join .

2. is there anything from the mod side that you could do to map spawns ? like this map i am using , if you move past a point on it some bots get killed right after spawn, could it be the bots settings? , this happens in ctf mode , if i make it tag then they spawn perfect.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: New Server

1. you can set some "autoteambalance" which will force people into the team with lesser players.

2. create some new ents.

ps: look it up yourself

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."