- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
welcome mooner, gl and hf being banana : )
welcome!! glglglglgl & hfhfhfhfhf mooner ))
ps будем жарить райл-нупов на варах вместе : D
ok)
Moooncik bananan4ik
welcome and enjoy!
gl hf Mooner
Good luck and have fun Kostur.
Thank you for all.
Take care of him Bananas.
so boring bananas.
really no perspective for u ![]()
so boring bananas.
really no perspective for u
![]()
HIPPIES*SHPONGLE -> Kostur
Reason:
Clan is inactive 2 much, hope so they ll continue playing and rocking.
I wonder why I never though on this way about my clan which is inactive last 1 month (and weaker then Hippies)... Maybe because when I constructed
I knew I must be strong leader and care for my mates and don't run on "top" without them... gg country mate, I hope you are proud on your act, because this "make and leave clan in less then 2 months" is kinda piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... ![]()
Kostur sramotan si...
:I
Edit: Kostur your an embarrassment...














