Need help

11 replies [Last post]
APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
Hello guys,

I wanna build a new roof for my house this year in september or october but the german companies are a bit to expensive. They wanna have for my new roof 60000 Euro Hypnotized
My house is 15 meter long and 9 meter wide and I wanna have for it a new roof with 30 degree roof pitch.

My question: Do you know some company names from your country/city that can make the job?

I heard that the companies from other countries are cheaper. They wanna have for the same job maybe just arround 20000-35000 Euro.
I'm asking especially the guys from poland or romania but also the others who are near to germany and can come here to build my new roof.

I am grateful for any hint.

Thanks a lot

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

I heard that polish people in Germany are always cheap and they are really industrious.. sounds cruel? sorry for offtop. gl with this anyway.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Need help

Just be sure to take good references beforehand, you'll be surprised at how many dilettantes and scam artists are active in construction work.

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

I heard that polish people in Germany are always cheap and they are really industrious.. sounds cruel? sorry for offtop. gl with this anyway.

That's true. I have several polish friends and work colleagues in the real life and all of them are really industrious but that doesn't means that all the people from poland are like them. Every country has their good and bad citizens.

[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Just be sure to take good references beforehand, you'll be
surprised at how many dilettantes and scam artists are active in
construction work.

For sure, I will be very carefully and I'll check everything before contract close.
Thx for ur hint.

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

60K EUR for a roof? You could buy a great 2 room apartment with that money and furnish it completely in Romania. What a rip-off. I don't really know too much about Romanian construction workers, but I'm certain they're quite cheap. Please look for references before hiring, as that's the best route to take.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

out there are plenty of companies like this who could do it, the only prob's i see is the distance and language, if u have someone who could cooperate with the construction company and order supplies and coordinate the work u can theoretically hire a lot more companies in poland, if u willing u can ask some polish friend to write advertisement on gumtree, to find company with germain speaking manager, shouldn't be hard since we share a border and many ppl speak germain

i have seen one company made a roof in one day, depends of course what materials u want to be used and how tricky the construction is

btw. i would be rather scared to hire Romanians even for work in PL, sorry but they have truly bad opinion in all over world

I am addicted to life.

seus

loled for such cash here (pl) U have a 15 m long and 9 m wide building without a roof Big grin fuck roof and buy a car... for examplle coupe-cabrio... U'll have Ur's roof... plus wheels and engine Big grin maybe a nice piece of ass btw...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
seus wrote:

loled for such cash here (pl) U have a 15 m long and 9 m wide building without a roof Big grin fuck roof and buy a car... for examplle coupe-cabrio... U'll have Ur's roof... plus wheels and engine Big grin maybe a nice piece of ass btw...

My house has a roof, but it is a bit old and it needs new roofing tiles.
Btw. I already bought last year a new car (ok..almost new...it was 6 monts old) so there is no need for another one Winking

THX Paradise and Animalchik for your hints Happy

Some other suggestions/hints?

triv'
trivium's picture
APOLLO wrote:

seus wrote:

My house has a roof, but it is a bit old and it needs new roofing tiles.
Btw. I already bought last year a new car (ok..almost new...it was 6 monts old) so there is no need for another one Winking

THX Paradise and Animalchik for your hints Happy

Some other suggestions/hints?

i have one dude on my footballteam who maybe knows some dudes who can build u a cheap roof, would be cash-in-hand job though. if ur interested just pm me.

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
seus wrote:

ahah Big grin good thinking !

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
triv' wrote:

i have one dude on my footballteam who maybe knows some dudes who can build u a cheap roof, would be cash-in-hand job though. if ur interested just pm me.

If you mean with "cash-in-hand job" that I do not wanna pay taxes for this job..... then... I'm not interested.
This job is not like a Werkstattbesuch with your car and instead of 100€ you pay without taxes 81€.
Mby I interpreted wrong "cash-in-hand job"..... if this is the case.... sorry for that and I'll contact you.
Many thanks for your hint.