MASTERS :: LEMON 2:0 NWC/04.03.07

57 replies [Last post]
^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

ctf4 was never played in a cw (just in 1vs1 league)

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

'ASH
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

Quote:
Might i ask why there are only standard maps? Just curious, since there are so so many ctf maps.

im guessing rena put this rule in cos clans that hadnt played ctf at all (like lems) joined the cup.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

DARK)NWC(
darkoutzide's picture

Worried

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

Quote:
Might i ask why there are only standard maps? Just curious, since there are so so many ctf maps.

im guessing rena put this rule in cos clans that hadnt played ctf at all (like lems) joined the cup.

Arrow Nope. Standard maps are maps which come with Q3 as original. So, if people can play TAG Q3DM17 and TDM Q3DM17 and that map is never baned. I don't see any reason why Q3CTF4 will not play ? Benefit of standard maps are that you have all maps which you need on every server Winking
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

mow Q [EN]

ctf4 in ctf is as stupid as dm17 on freeze. you dont need any skill there, except ur aim. all other skills are more or less senseless.

U rena, as a big enemy for spam, should understand that.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

ctf4 in ctf is as stupid as dm17 on freeze. you dont need any skill there, except ur aim. all other skills are more or less senseless.

Spam doesnt really have anything to do with ctf4 though...
Its simply more difficult to defend, even though the fact that you can get shot, respawn, get to the other platofrm and cap within like 10 seconds...

And a freeze cw on dm17 is understandably stupid because of the unfrreze bug, yet the ctf4 doesnt have any bugs... it still requires skill to move about the map (certain bfg jumps expose you hanging in the air too long before the flag, others are more safe, nades keep you level and get you to opposite flag, but cos you move in a straight line, its easier to get shot, etc.)

My only true opinion is "good luck" cos we all know what map LEMONS are picking in the final against 2!s Tongue

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

mow Q [EN]

I played pants ctf a bit more than 3 years, ctf4 is stupid map for excessive ctf, and i dont let change my oppinion from a beginner.

*SUPREME*)NWC("
merauder's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

yet the ctf4 doesnt have any bugs...

oh really? like when you go through teleport and strafe off the side of jump pad straight to the flag? you can't do that in mr. pants excessive, that is definitely a bug in E+ mod and/or the plus.cfg.

vote /sv_punkbuster 1

mow Q [EN]

can u post a demo supreme, i dont understand what u mean.

btw, plus.cfg itself is unbugged.